C8 || jealousy

Jungkook's POV

The way I stare to her the more I feel so uncomfortable I don't know why, I love making her happy But I don't think I'm Inlove, I just feel something defferent. Like when I'm close to her my heart beat so fast I don't know what is this But I not Inlove ok.

So she and taehyung laughing so hard I don't even know what the hell their laughing on They are not even practicing the chreo, wanna go sit with taehyung but I feel shy.

"V what the hell? Really?" Venn shouted as I heard and they burst into laughter. "Yeah right!" Taehyung shouted and seening taehyung was standing up and helped venn to stand up too.

"Really?" I thought.

"Hey bro stop day dreaming let's go practice!" Jimin napped on me and I blinked, jimin noticing that I was looking at venn and taehyung. "are you jealous?" Jimin asked and put his hands on my shoulders.

"Why would I jealous? She's not even mine." I said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yieeeeeeee" Jimin slapped my shoulders and I don't care.

Venn's POV ( as you )

"V teach me the singularity dance you said HAHA!" I said and burst into laugh while I noticed jungkook was looking at us but I ignored it.

But I can't

I looked him back and he looked away. He's so suspicious damn.

And the way taehyung was teaching me the dance well I learned it well He's good anyways So we became friends. He also mentioned about jungkook a lot and the other members.

"Hey Venn! Stop flirting right there let's go practice!" Ella shouted which is everyone heard I burst into shyness and my cheeks become red and everyone was laughing and cheering for us.

And I saw jungkook was on a sad face the way he looks at me, I feel so bad for him.

"IM NOT EVEN FLIRTING RIGHT V?" I shouted and made a angry face. " he's just teaching me a dance." I said and taehyung nodded.

"Well, lets go practice then." Ella said and I bowed to taehyung which is made a goodbye and he waved at me with a smile.

Then I can't stop looking at jungkook he seems so sad I don't know what the cause of it but I feel bad for him I want to ask him but I'm shy.

But I tried to make a way.

So Im slowly going to him with my hands are on the back and my heart was beating so fast. I don't even know what to do I just want to know if he's okay.

I really care about him.

"H..hey my friend are you okay?" My voice finally spoke up and I sat beside him.

He ignored me.

"Ouch"

And finally he looked at me, " I'm fine." He said to me and looked away again. "Really?" I reply him back.

"You seem so sad, I don't want my friend to be sad and it's my duty to cheer my friend up." I acted cute to him but it's so cringy damn why did I do this I'm so shy now But I heard little laugh came from him.

"Yey I make him happy atleast."

"My friend?" He smirked and I felt confused. "Ye..yeah?" I said and I raised my eyebrows.

"I see.." he smirked again and while bowing his head and giggles a little.

"VENN AFTER TAEHYUNG AND NOW JUNGKOOK?" Ella shouted and everyone heard that again and I swear.

"Shit!"

"She's international play girl!" Wendy shouted and that makes me so shy but I heard jungkook was laughing Secketly to me as his hands are in his mouth which is he's hiding it.

"God whyyy? I feel so shy right now."

"I'm n—" I didn't even continue my word but everyone burst into laugh and finally jungkook let go of his hands seening his bunny teeths.

he's actually laughing.

"I'm so embarrassed right now, in front of bts and also in front of my crush

"I'm so embarrassed right now, in front of bts and also in front of my crush."

"🤦🏻‍♀️"

-To be continued