C15 || Mine

Venn's POV ( as you )

I woke up in the morning and I don't know where the hell i am right now, and I feel dizzy thinking about what the hell did I do last night and I tried to recovered it.

Bun I can't I really don't remember, did I do something bad? Did I do something embarrassing? No way!

So when I realize someone is hugging me and I thought it was ella because ella always love to cuddle.

"Ella did I do something last night?" I asked as I hug her back with my eyes are still closed, then I realize why the hell i am hugging a big body muscular with no shirtless at all as I feel it.

Then I opened my eyes then I was so shocked why the hell i am here, I saw a sleeping baby bunny behide me, He's so cute but then I realize why I am here.

Then I felt nervous because I don't want to wake him as I'm slowly removing his hands over me, they are so big with my tiny hands.

Then he yawns, as I acted sleeping again and when he stopped, I looked at him seening his pinkie lips as I want to kiss him but I won't because there's nothing between us.

So I continued removing his arms around me then I noticed that he's awake now as I saw his eyes we're staring at me.

"What are you doing?" He murmur then he make a deadly smile then he hugged me tighter which is I can't move. "Why I am here what happen?" I said shockly.

"Baby, you answered me!" He said proudly and hugged me more. "What? Last night? What happen?" I asked him and he laughed, as I'm so nervous I don't know what to do I'm shaking, help me.

"Baby, you just said yes to me!" He said and he smiled. "Did I?" I thought my self "what do you mean? Did I confess?" I asked him so serious because I really don't remember anything.

"We both confess." He said proudly and I was so shocked. "Baby you're mine now." He said and I want to explode in here.

"Do they know? do they know?" I asked him so nervous. "Yes, when you're about to say yes in front of me they were cheering us." He confess then I don't believe him cause I need more proof.

"No way!" I said and I removed his arms on me but I can't because he won't let go me. "Yes way!" He said proudly and blushed. "Let me go kookieee!" I shouted and he finally let me go as I ran through the door and I came outside of the room and i tried to find my eonnies but I have no where to find them.

"Did they left me again?" I thought as I scratched my head so hard. "Venn they left us, we are both alone in here, I think they buy something for another celebration between us." I heard jungkook on the back and he was fixing his hair, he was so damn hot.

"What? Why did they left me?" I asked jungkook childishly. "I don't know, and don't worry I'm not gonna leave you." He said And smiled at me as his bunny teeths appears again, and I can't hold it but to blush in front of him.

I hit him playfully in his chest and he hold my hand. "Venn you're mine now okay?" He reminds me and I was so touched my his words but still I'm so shy to him.

"O—okay." I smiled.