C7 || Sleepy

Venn's POV ( as you )

And yeah it's already 3:00am in the midnight well I'm still awake and watching kdrama. I hugged my pillow while eating snacks that I hid in my closet. Well we are not allowed to eat snacks too much and I'm not listening to them well I have my own rules and we'll sooner they will find out and I don't care.

I heard my phone ringing and I checked it well I'm confused who the hell is calling me in this time?

              "Incoming call from bunny guy🐰"

What the hell? Is he know that I am awake or he is just waking me up? Well I like him. So I answer his call and pretending I just woke up.

"Hello?" I murmur with a crack voice with my phone is on my left ear.

"Why you're still awake baby?" He said with a husky tone that I want to hear everyday, His voice is like a music in my ears.

"What?" My voice finally came back on being pretending to be sleepy. as I'm jungSHOOK in what he said 'baby' and I'm blushing so hard is he having a feelings on me now?

"Yahh Heyyy I know you're awake that's why I called you, I never call someone in this time." He said with a normal voice he talk in the phone "Except on you, because I miss you." He added.

"I'm n..not, I just woke up because you called me." I said as I lied to him and I'm blushing hard. "liar venn!!" He said and I heard a little laugh.

"I swear to god I just woke up!" I said and acted feeling upset to him as I lied again.

"Venn, stop lying you're going to hell, I don't want my baby go to hell." He said and laughed.

My cheeks are so red right now the way he calling me baby. Jungkook why you're doing this to me.

"Such a stalker..." I madly said to him and I ended the call and lay on my bed again and thinking his voice, I can't sleep right now well we have practice at 6:00am how can I sleep now?

My phone is beeping again and jungkook texted me.

Bunny guy: you better sleep now, I heard you have practice.

"Why he's being like my mom?" I thought and I ignored his text and I hugged my pillow again and find my comfortable position to sleep. As I'm slowly falling asleep.

Next day~~~~

I heard my alarm was ringing in my ear and it makes me mad cause I'm still sleepy.

"YAHHHHH STOPPP THATTTT!"

"who the hell You're talking to?" Ella said and I saw her brushing her hair. "Stop the clock!" I murmur.

After she brush her hair she came to me and slap my butt. "YAHH wake up we have practice!!" She shouted to me and I don't care. "YAH why the hell you slapped my butt?" I said with an angry voice.

"We have Collab with bts hurry up!!" She said with a serious face so I immediately stand up and get my face washed and clean, I changed my cloths which is I wore all black.

" I'm done eonnieeee!!" I shouted and I grab my phone and I came outside seening them they are waiting me.

"What a good girl!" Ella whispered but heard it and she clapped his hands. "What?" I said confusely.

"It's just a prank I'm just trying to wake you up because you won't stand up in your bed. But don't worry their studio was near in ours. SO LETS GO!" she said and laughed a little wondering I was so fast when it's comes to bts cause they know I was Inlove in their golden maknae.

"Well I think that's true then."

Time has passed~~

We arrive now and walking through our dance studio and I saw bts in the side of our studio, it's like they talking something so serious and it's kinda make me shy about last night I can't walk directly so I grab Wendy's hands and hold it.

"Oh hi guys!" Rm raise his voice and bowed to us as we do the same.

"Are you going to practice?" Rm asked as we nodded. "Well we're thinking that can we practice in your studio too? Because there something broken in our studio." Rm explain it and we agreed. So we're in the inside of the studio as we are just playing along, talking with the boys.

Well me I'm sitting on The floor and looking at them. As I saw taehyung was on the way to me I think.

"Hi venn?" Taehyung said and raise his hands.

"Hi V!" I waved at him, he sat beside me and he talked a lot.