Chapter 35

Hyun Se Ri is already eight months old. Hyun Bin and Ye Jin held a small party at the Son and Kim's Mansion, Seongbuk-dong. At first Ye Jin did not agree to hold a party at her ancestor place but finally surrendered when Hyun Bin insisted. Her husband wants their daughter to be celebrated where her Eomma grew up.

The party was held in a simple yet perfect way. There are only a few were invited. Kim Nam Gil, Ha Seok Jin, Song Hye Gyo, Mi Ran's family, Ahjussi Choi's family and also some people who used to work in the mansion owned by Papa Son Tae Pyeong and Mama Kim Mi Kyung.

"Where's Hye Gyo? I don't see her." Ye Jin asked Seok Jin about Hye Gyo.

"She's not here." Seok Jin smiled blankly.

There was a sad and hurt expression on Seok Jin's face. Although Seok Jin has delivered the message to Hye Gyo, little Se Ri is waiting for her Imo to visit.

"She gave something for you." Seok Jin takes out a letter from his jacket and hands it to Ye Jin.

" Seok Jin takes out a letter from his jacket and hands it to Ye Jin

"Ohh... It's so old school." Ye Jin commented. She feels funny the way Hye Gyo delivered message.

"It's old story too. Your chronicle with her also started twenty years ago. Besides, I think the contents of the letter are too long to be typed into a message." Seok Jin said.

"Seok Jin, let's play with Se Ri." Nam Gil called from behind.

Shortly, Seok Jin leaves Ye Jin alone with the letter. Ye Jin looked around the mansion to find Hyun Bin. Where is Hyun Bin? As she passed by Nam Gil, Nam Gil points to the direction where her husband is.

Hyun Bin is carrying flowers in his hand. He looked around before pondering Ye Jin's face. He straight away walking towards his wife.

"Beautiful flowers for my pretty wife, Son Ye Jin." Hyun Bin handed the flowers to his wife.

" Hyun Bin handed the flowers to his wife

"Thank you so much, Binnie. I really like it." Ye Jin sniffed the scent of the flowers.

Then, Ye Jin showed Hyun Bin the letter in her hand.