Chapter 11

At Ye Jin's new workplace...
Today Ye Jin returning to work as usual after three days of sick leave. However, she is still confused thinking about her own unresolved problem. What should be the best step for her to take? Should tell about it or remain it silent?

She was very familiar with Hyun Bin's attitude. Although her husband has a short fuse but he easily to cool down. It's funny when remembered that she really liked to test her husband's patience before. She was pretty sure that Hyun Bin would never get angry with her.

After a year of their marriage, Hyun Bin never raised his voice or got angry with her. Just a cynical response that Hyun Bin often gave but Ye Jin never taken it seriously. Everything seems easy when Hyun Bin's weakness is her touch.

Her touch is the magical and most effective way that often uses to melt her husband's heart. Somehow Hyun Bin is like a fire that is watered every time he is touched by Ye Jin even if it's just a little caress over his arm.

"Ye Jin nim. Someone is looking for you. He's waiting near the meeting room." Ye Jin's colleague called her.

"Who?"

"Maybe our client."

"Oh... I see."

Today she had to meet her client to give a report. Without delay, she brought the file to meet her client. Arriving at the door of the meeting room, her sense of smell captured the fragrance perfume she was quite familiar with.

Millesime Imperial by Creed

Ye Jin exhaled heavily. Sighed and give up on her fate. She knew who she was going to meet.

 She knew who she was going to meet

"Yej... Don't you miss your handsome husband?" Hyun Bin approached Ye Jin from behind and pressed his lips to her ear.

Hyun Bin did come on purpose to find his wife at her workplace. That was the only place he was sure that Ye Jin would not have been able to avoid meeting him.

Ye Jin, who has never worked in her entire life, has now started working for a living. It hurts Hyun Bin who is only able to remain as an observer watching his wife's life progress. If all this did not happen, Ye Jin might still be having fun at home with him.

For a long time, he stared over the side of Ye Jin's face that turned away from him. It's clear that show his wife's unwillingness to look at him. Should he confess that he is tired of the soul war between them?

"Yej, please come back. How long do you want to..."

"Forever!" Spontaneously, Ye Jin cut off her husband's conversation.

The way her eyes looked very sharp towards Hyun Bin's eyes. She let her gaze pierce Hyun Bin to his heart. Let Hyun Bin feel the pain she suffered as a result of this man's reckless actions from the past.