Chapter 30

Hyun Bin rented a special beachfront villa to spend time with his beloved wife. The home of the personal doctor who monitors his wife's health is also not far from there. A well-trained nurse also lives with them in the villa. Hyun Bin has arranged their vacation everything neatly to make sure Ye Jin and their Little Sweetheart are born safely.

Almost three days Hyun Bin and Ye Jin spent their vacation time enjoying the breeze at the beach. Finally, Ye Jin have the courage to question the things that Hyun Bin has kept for a long time to ensure the safety of his wife and their unborn baby.

"Bin, I want to meet Hye Gyo."

"Ani!" As fast as lightning Hyun Bin said no.

"Why don't you let me to see Hye Gyo?" Ye Jin sighed.

Hyun Bin did not move and responded to his wife's request.

"Bin." Ye Jin stretched her hand to rub the back of Hyun Bin's body several times. She persuaded and asked softly.

"You promised to prioritize your health and our Little Sweetheart first." Hyun Bin said remembering Ye Jin's agreement during the day.

Meeting Hye Gyo will only make Ye Jin depressed and sad again. Isn't that the same as risking everything they protect now?

"Bin, I can't be sitting still if I don't meet her."

"What kind of nonsense is that?" Hyun Bin faced Ye Jin.

"Bin, don't be irritated. I'll stress later. You said it's not good for our Little Sweetheart." Ye Jin touched Hyun Bin's hand.

"Yej, I don't want to risk your life and our Little Sweetheart for the things that can be hold on after you give birth soon."

"The nurse can check my blood pressure every five minutes while I talk to Hye Gyo." Ye Jin is still trying to persuade her husband.

"Yej, this is not funny."

Hyun Bin started to get annoyed with the way Ye Jin talked about it as if the incident during the meeting with Hye Gyo during that day never happened.

"Yes, that's not funny. I'm sorry." Ye Jin apologized.

Ye Jin realizes she is pressuring her husband too much. She understands what Hyun Bin afraid of. But she knew more about her own body and she was confident in her feelings. This second meeting will not end with such an incident at that time.

"My Papa is not a killer, right?" Suddenly Ye Jin asked.

Hyun Bin shocked for a moment at the question he did not expect at all.

"It's an accident." Hyun Bin replied.

In the past, Hyun Bin unhesitatingly called Son Tae Pyeong a killer. But this time when he saw his wife's tears clearly, his heart immediately melted.

 But this time when he saw his wife's tears clearly, his heart immediately melted