Chapter 7

At the Papa Son's mansion...

"Sajangnim, Ye Jin nim will not go out of her room if you're still here."

Hyun Bin snorted softly. It has been more than a year since he married Ye Jin, but only today he knows his wife's stubborn attitude. All this time he thought that Ye Jin would always be obedient and accept everything without resisting. He did not expect there was also a hidden attitude behind Ye Jin's obedient attitude. He misjudged his wife a lot.

"Mi Ran Noona, give me her spare room key."

Mi Ran handed one of the keys to Hyun Bin. Hyun Bin straight away went up to Ye Jin's room and opened the door with the spare key. Ye Jin was seen lying on the bed. It has been two days since Hyun Bin never seen his wife's face. Two days Ye Jin distanced herself from him.

At the beginning of their marriage, Hyun Bin admitted that he never expected happiness from his wife without his love. However, the time has turned the revenge into love.

Ye Jin's innocence is not an act. This woman was indeed born with a sincere and pure heart. She even did not realize that her life was always become her father's tool. Besides, she was strictly controlled by her father. Ye Jin still loves Papa Son even though Papa Son is a cold and strict father.

A few seconds later, Ye Jin was surprised to see her husband who was already in her room.

"What are you doing here?" Ye Jin got up from her bed and straightened her tangled hair.

"You haven't seen me in two days. Don't you miss me?" Hyun Bin deliberately asked using Ye Jin's question a long time ago.

Before this, Ye Jin who was not ashamed asked when the husband came home from work.

'You haven't seen me all day. Don't you miss me?'

"Bin, stop acting! You don't have to pretend. You've got what you want. Why did you come looking for me?"

"You never knew what I wanted." Hyun Bin's eyes dimmed looking into his wife's eyes.

Ye Jin suddenly burst into tears. She thought she was strong enough to hear her husband's words. Hyun Bin's words made her feel tiny, dummy and naive. Recall all their memories together that are probably just acting.

Hyun Bin brought himself closer to Ye Jin. But, Ye Jin moved backwards. She did not want her husband to approach her.

"Stop!"

Hyun Bin does not care about Ye Jin's warning. In the blink of an eye, Ye Jin's body was already in his arms.

"Yej, let's go back ... to our home."

"I don't want to. I don't think I can ever trust anyone else anymore. And... you too." Ye Jin shook her head.

Hyun Bin still locked Ye Jin's body. The wife's warm body brought peace to him. Before this, he underestimated his wife. But now there is an effect on his heart.