Chapter 33

A week later, Ye Jin has returned to Hyun Bin's house. They agreed to stay there until their new home was completed.

"There are many more things I didn't get the answer from Hye Gyo."

"Are you still on it?" Hyun Bin asked.

He was shocked because did not think that Ye Jin was still thinking about that problem even after giving birth of their daughter.

"This matter is still pending." Ye Jin replied.

For her, if all the questions are not answered, Ye Jin will definitely not let it all go that easy. She knew that Hyun Bin was not trying to escape. Her husband just postponed his plans giving space to his daughter and her to become stronger before facing problems again.

"Bin, there are other things I want to question you. Are you ready to tell me?" Ye Jin asked again.

"It depends." Hyun Bin lazily answered.

"It's about what happened between you and Papa."

Ye Jin asked about what made Hyun Bin buy all of Son Tae Pyeong's shares and also when Hyun Bin started to change his mind.

"Do I need to answer that question?" Hyun Bin frowned.

Then he lay down on the bed next to baby Se Ri and straight away kissed Se Ri's head gently. He loves to smell the scent of his baby daughter. A few seconds later, he stared over his wife again.

"Yej, give me your finger." Hyun Bin requested.

Ye Jin followed the order and straight away held out one hand to her husband. Suddenly her index finger was inserted into her husband's mouth before being bitten hard by him.

"Ouch!"

As fast as lightning Ye Jin pulled her hand away. Hyun Bin accidentally bit her finger with his teeth. It hurts!

"It hurts, right?" Hyun Bin asked.

Ye Jin is weird with her husband's actions. What exactly does Hyun Bin mean? Hyun Bin grabbed his wife's sore finger once again and gently blew it to cease the pain.

"This is an analogy. Whatever I keep from you, all that can make you feel like your pain's finger just now. It's more pain especially your feelings. I don't eager to see you sick or sad. It's better if I bury the whole thing. Just let it go." Hyun Bin explained.

For Hyun Bin, telling about Son Tae Pyeong who is heartless looked down on his daughter and use his daughter will not bring any benefits if told to Ye Jin. Besides, about the mansion in Seongbuk-dong that Son Tae Pyeong wanted to pawn has been successfully blocked by Hyun Bin may not even need to be told to Ye Jin.

Upon learning about it, Hyun Bin offered to solve Son Tae Pyeong's financial problems by buying the remaining shares. He bought at a higher price than he should have. But Son Tae Pyeong turned down the offer and left Hyun Bin with no choice. Hyun Bin had to be honest about the real purpose he appeared in Son Tae Pyeong's life.

But due to pressure, Son Tae Pyeong agreed to sell all his shares to Hyun Bin and pay off his debt to the company. Shortly afterwards, Son Tae Pyeong's health began to weaken before he suffered a stroke. Until now Hyun Bin assumed the possibility of Son Tae Pyeong having a stroke because he was too busy looking for a way to bury Hyun Bin's efforts.

"I don't want to force you." Ye Jin lowered her head to the pillow and pulled Hyun Bin's hand to hold it.

Hyun Bin trying to read what was in his wife's mind. Why did Ye Jin easily give in? There must be something his wife was hiding.