Chapter 8

Early in the morning, Ye Jin ran to the bathroom. For more than a week she experienced nausea and vomiting until she did not want to eat. She bowed down at the sink to take out whatever was in her stomach. Although it's only fluid was came out, but her stomach did not stop rumbling. She gasped for air.

After she no longer felt nauseous, she wiped her mouth with a tissue. Then she sat for a while on the toilet lid. Her body felt tired even though it was still early in the morning. Her face was damp with sweat. How does she want to continue her new job that just started a few weeks ago in this situation?

Ye Jin stared at her face in the mirror. Her eyes were swollen from crying before going to bed, remembering that Hyun Bin was not there during her sleep to warm her body every night.

The time given by Hyun Bin for her is over. In fact, it has lasted up to a month, but there is no sign that Ye Jin will return to her husband willingly. Her husband often called, but she did not answer. She just stared at her phone rang which displayed her husband's name on the screen.

Every time her phone ringing stopped, Ye Jin will cry in her heart

Every time her phone ringing stopped, Ye Jin will cry in her heart. She mourned the remaining love for Hyun Bin but it's impossible to fight up her love after learning the cruel reality of her marriage.

"Ye Jin ah, try filling your stomach with bread. Maybe your nausea will go away."

Ye Jin was stunned when she saw Mi Ran from the bathroom door. Mi Ran was looking at her with a worried face mixed with regret. She is very worried about Ye Jin's stubbornness who does not want to contact Hyun Bin. Mi Ran is also upset with Ye Jin. Ye Jin is still keeping secret that she was pregnant from her husband's knowledge.

"Ye Jin ah, you are getting thinner and your face is pale. Eonni worried about your health. Please go back to Sajangnim. You need him. Besides, he loves you. Eonni can see from the way he stares over you." Mi Ran's hand was placed on Ye Jin's hand. Gently rubbed her former employer's daughter hand.

"Aniyo. He doesn't love me. He only loves Papa's wealth and property." Ye Jin smiled dryly and then shook her head slowly.

Ye Jin looked around the entire apartment space she had just occupied. She recalled back during started moving into the apartment. Everything was done within a day after Hyun Bin insisted on repeatedly coming to Papa Son's mansion to persuade her even though he had been warned.

She still has self-esteem. If she continues to be there every time Hyun Bin comes, it seems to show that she has no other place to go.

She was satisfied when she managed to prove something to Hyun Bin. She knew the way she handled problems seemed very childish, but her heart and mind were never in tune. She was still unable to get rid the fear and pain in her heart.

But until when will she survive like this? Mourning unrequited love. Crying every night for no reason. Forcing herself to be strong while her heart is still wanting to be with Hyun Bin. Is she getting stronger or is she actually getting deeper into grief?