Chapter 34

Vast City, the place Hyun Bin and Song Hye Gyo met was the place where it all started. Once upon a time, his family was still perfect. All of them can still smile without pain in their hearts. At that time, he and Hye Gyo still have wonderful memories with both their parents.

The land where they stand now is the land where in the past, where two houses belonged to the Hyun family and the Song family. Now the house has been replaced by a large building. The surrounding area is growing rapidly.

They just stood on the roadside of a tree-lined street with a view of Vast City. It's a very strategic area to be the city centre. Even though the hills are high but can still be a place to see the highlights around the city. Maybe this is what Son Tae Pyeong has been fighting for in the past. Strategically, this place can no longer be found in other areas of the city.

"What's your decision?" Hye Gyo asked.

"This morning my wife cried ..."

"Jeez, again." Hye Gyo snorted.

"Ye Jin pleaded me to give what you want." Hyun Bin continued to talk regardless of Hye Gyo's interpretations and ridicule.

"Ohh, what a good Samaritan is your wife." Hye Gyo mocked. Although her heart was become softer, but she tried to hard her heart.

"I'll not waste my time to change your opinion about Ye Jin. Because as long as you're stonyhearted, you will only see Ye Jin's faults." Hyun Bin said.

"Oppa, cut to the chase." Hye Gyo urged Hyun Bin to go to the main point. She wants a decision, not an expression of feelings.

"Gyo ah, look over there." Hyun Bin pointed in one direction.

Hye Gyo also saw the direction shown. It is an old playground.

"Gyo ah, do you still remember we always play at that playground? Even though it's old but the swings can still be used

"Gyo ah, do you still remember we always play at that playground? Even though it's old but the swings can still be used."

Their childhood memories of playing at that playground. Hyun Bin is the only boy while the three girls are Hyun Jiwon, Hyun Yoona and Song Hye Gyo.

"Because you like the swinging, Abeoji has replaced the new swing chain when it breaks."

Hye Gyo's tears felt warm when she remembered the story. At that time, her father did not have time to repair the old swinging. Hyun Bin's father who helped fix the swinging so Hye Gyo could play.

"For weeks after the incident, you were always awake every time you slept. Eomeoni accompanied sleeping with you until you fell asleep again." Hyun Bin told the memories.

Hye Gyo wiped her wet cheeks. Her lips trembled holding back her tears.

"I'm willing to change schools to accompany you. I have given everything to make you feel like you still have family. Even Jiwon and Yoona dispute my brotherly love for you."