Chapter 16

The feeling of fullness in stomach startled Ye Jin from her sleep that morning. Just about to run to the toilet, she realized that her body was locked in Hyun Bin's wrist.

Pap!

She patted her husband's exposed chest hardly. She does not care anymore if Hyun Bin is in pain and shocked to be slapped so while sleeping. Hyun Bin who was immersed deep into the dream, kept his eyes open when he felt pain in his chest. His hand automatically grabbed Ye Jin's wrist.

Ye Jin's face pale. Before she could say anything, she pulled her hand hard again. Without warning, she continued to climb over Hyun Bin's body to get out of bed. Ye Jin's irregular movements accidentally stepped on Hyun Bin's leg. Her knees pressed hard without realizing who was the victim.

"Ouchh ..." Hyun Bin screamed holding back the pain.

Ye Jin immediately ran to the bathroom. Ye Jin was heard vomiting in the bathroom. Hyun Bin straight away woke up in pain to see his wife sitting wiping her face at the toilet bowl lid.

"Yej, are you always being like this every day?" Hyun Bin asked.

"Not every day." Ye Jin replied.

Since being detained in the ward on that day, her allergy problem has decreased. One day, that feeling of nausea dan vomiting came to her while she was still asleep. But now it's no longer every day and every time as in the beginning of her pregnancy.

"Come on. I'll make you a cup of tea." Hyun Bin held out his hand towards Ye Jin.

"I don't want." Ye Jin shook her head.

"Yej, you need to drink first." Hyun Bin gently persuaded.

"I don't want!"

Suddenly Ye Jin's emotions change. Didn't last night they both enjoy such a beautiful night? The naughty Ye Jin became fierce early this morning.

"Yej, smile. You are beautiful when you smile. I'm carving your eyes smile." Hyun Bin gently tied Ye Jin's waist to walk.

Finally, Ye Jin followed Hyun Bin to the kitchen. Ye Jin silently stared at the table as Hyun Bin prepared the ingredients to make a cup of tea. Soon, a cup of hot tea is ready with lemon slices served in front of Ye Jin's eyes.

"Drink."

Ye Jin sipped the hot tea slowly. After drinking tea, she felt her nausea had subsided.

"More?" Hyun Bin asked after several times Ye Jin took a sip

Ye Jin shook her head.

Hyun Bin touches Ye Jin's collarbone which was more clearly visible in shape. That is a sign that his wife has lost weight even though she is pregnant. With the opportunity, Hyun Bin bowed towards Ye Jin's belly. He touched his wife's belly. He looked at Ye Jin's belly lovingly. Then put both his palms felt the presence of his seed in Ye Jin's womb.