Chapter 29

Ye Jin felt light as she opened her eyes. She had enough rest. No more severe headaches. The noise in her head that had always bothered her had disappeared.

Just a few seconds she enjoyed that moment, suddenly she was startled with restlessness again. Ye Jin quickly held her baby bump. She wanted to make sure the baby in her womb was still alive and well.

 She wanted to make sure the baby in her womb was still alive and well

"Yej, our Little Sweetheart is safe and sound."

Ye Jin turned her face and noticed that Hyun Bin was sitting on a chair by the side of the headboard.

"How do you feel?" Hyun Bin asked again while stroking his wife's head gently.

"I'm fine."

Ye Jin no longer had all the pain as usual attacked her. More miraculously, she did not feel anything at all. Not only her body, her mind and soul also had no pain. She seemed never go through what just happened at Son and Kim's mansion at Seongbuk-dong.

"Yej, you're still under surveillance. If your blood pressure rises again, you'll have to undergo a Cesarean." Hyun Bin said.

Ye Jin panicked when she heard the information. Her pregnancy just entered the 35th week. What would happen if her baby was to be born earlier than the due date?

"It's okay. Don't worry too much. You just have to calm down. The doctor said, most likely our Little sweetheart will be born healthy." Hyun Bin got up from his seat and sat next to his wife. His hands caressed his wife's head gently.

After hearing Hyun Bin, Ye Jin could breathe a sigh of relief. Then, she lay back on the ward bed comfortably. They have been in that position for a long time. She just lay staring at the ceiling while Hyun Bin relentlessly brushed her head while kissing her forehead several times.

"Bin, I want to meet Hye Gyo."

"Not now." As fast as lightning Hyun Bin answered. His voice was not angry and did not even give permission.

"As long as this matter is not resolved, I can't ..."

"Not now. You and our Little Sweetheart are more important for now. Please think of our baby." Hyun Bin interrupted.

Ye Jin immediately locked her mouth. Yes, there is something more important than all the endless revenge. There was another life that was more important than everything that was going on around her at the time.

"Bin, what will happen between us?" Ye Jin suddenly asked.

"Whatever you want. Except breaking up." Hyun Bin replied.

Ye Jin was silent for a moment. In her heart, 'breaking up' is included in her list of selections. Once again, she made a decision without thinking about her husband's heart and feelings. She only thinks what is best from her point of view. She even does not care what her husband wants and needs.