Chapter 2

As soon as Hyun Bin left the house, he requested Ahjussi Kang his personal driver to accompany his wife. He will drive himself to his workplace.

Half an hour later, Hyun Bin had entered the underground parking lot that reserved for him. For a moment he sat pensively at the driver's seat. He imagined Ye Jin's anxious face after getting the news about Papa Son earlier.

Bump!

Hyun Bin hit the steering wheel of his car to release his anger that hidden in his heart for a long time. He was angry with himself. Since when he starts by making Ye Jin a priority in his life?

At the beginning when he started to step into the marriage with that woman, he only promised undivided loyalty and responsibility. But for love? Not at all. He has never promised a boundless love as it has been experiencing in his life for these past few months. All of this has interfered his main plan. It makes him feel guilty and does not want to hurt his wife.

A few minutes later, Hyun Bin started his car engine again

A few minutes later, Hyun Bin started his car engine again. He changed his mind. He drove out of the underground parking lot and headed to the hospital. He entered the lobby area of the hospital and saw Ahjussi Kang sitting waiting outside. He stopped his car and gave his car key to Ahjussi Kang.

Hyun Bin entered the lift that heading to the level of the Critical Care Unit (CCU). Then, he saw his wife standing in front of VVIP room. Ye Jin was alone and looked confused. He stopped silently and standing by Ye Jin's side. He tried to read the situation based on his wife's behaviour. A minute later, Ye Jin turned slowly and looked at him.

"Bin."

His wife's melancholy voice called out. No sign of shock in her reaction. Maybe she already aware the presence of her husband. Tears slowly fell to her cheeks.

"Papa had a stroke." Said Ye Jin. Her brain could not process what the doctor had explained to her earlier.

"Bin... Papa's stroke." Ye Jin repeated once again what she had just said.

"Papa st ..."

Hyun Bin could not bear to see his wife's face who could not accept the fact. He immediately pulled Ye Jin into his arms. Ye Jin's face was buried at his chest.

"Shhh ... It's going to be fine." Hyun Bin persuaded.

Listening to her husband's persuasion, she continued to burst into tears. Earlier, she refrained herself from crying after seeing her father lying on the bed.

"Bin, I'm really scared." Said Ye Jin.

Yes, she was afraid of losing Papa Son. Papa Son is the only family she has. Since she was 10 years old, her father was the only one there for her to gain love and affection. She could not imagine what would have happened if her father will leave her suddenly.

"Yej ... I'm with you." Hyun Bin gently rubbed his wife's back. What else could be said in this situation? Although only three words 'I'm with you', he knew this sentence could reduce his wife's fear.

"Stop crying. I'd like to see the doctor first." Hyun Bin wiped his wife's damp cheeks that holding back the tears.

" Hyun Bin wiped his wife's damp cheeks that holding back the tears

Ye Jin nodded.

He is the only other man who exists in Ye Jin's life. Although his relationship with Papa Son is not in good terms, but in this situation, he needs to consider his wife's feelings as well. He needs to ask for an explanation from the doctor about the stroke that Papa Son suffered.

"Alright. I'm waiting here." Ye Jin glanced at the door of the VVIP ward where Papa Son stayed.

Hyun Bin caressed Ye Jin's cheek for a moment before leaving. He walked out of the hallway, before once again he turned. He saw his wife was still stiff standing in the same place. He let out a sigh along with a weak shook.

Yes.

Life is teaching him a lesson.