Chapter 1

As usual, Ye Jin does her routine every morning by jogging around the elite residential area as early as 7 o'clock. She stopped at 8 o'clock, when it was time for Hyun Bin to start having breakfast.

"Good morning!" Cheerful Ye Jin kissed her husband's cheek from behind.

When she realized there was a trace of her sweat on Hyun Bin's forehead, she immediately pulled out a tissue. She wiped it once or twice on the affected area.

"Binnie, sorry." Ye Jin pretended to apologize.

She did not feel guilty about what she did almost every day. She always kissed Hyun Bin like that. But for some reason her husband's reaction towards her is getting lesser, the more she likes to push him. She wants to see how far Hyun Bin can persist with her attitude.

Hyun Bin was so cold. Just like a robot. He did not respond. He does not care. Because the same thing has happened over and over again. He knew Ye Jin did it intentionally.

"Please, stop it." Hyun Bin quickly turned left when he noticed Ye Jin was trying to kiss his left cheek. If he not stopped her, his wife became getting more expressive.

Ye Jin smiled mischievously. Her nose wrinkled as she pursed her lips. Hyun Bin's sharp gaze already told everything. Stop playing!

"You usually don't even care when I do this." Ye Jin shifted to take her seat.

Hyun Bin's wild eyes watched his wife's behaviour. The moisturizing effect of her sweat makes her face look fresh. No makeup and no lip moisturizer. Everything looks natural. Just like the one he stared at this morning when he woke up from sleep. Even he left some hickey on his wife's shoulder.

 Even he left some hickey on his wife's shoulder

"Binnie... Am I beautiful?" Suddenly Ye Jin glanced at him with her cheeky face.

Hyun Bin spontaneously turned his gaze away from Ye Jin. He cleared his throat and reached for his cup of coffee. He did casually so as not to look guilty when he was caught watching his wife. A few minutes ago, he acted cold. But now the situation is reversed!

"Yej, I have a dinner meeting tonight. You don't have to wait for me." Said Hyun Bin.

He does not care about his wife's teasing that never ends. Hyun Bin told his schedule today. He did not want his wife to wait for him.

Just as Ye Jin memorized his daily schedule, so did he get used to his wife's activities. They have been married for a year, but Ye Jin never tires of repeating the same dialogue, activities and teasing. Even so, Hyun Bin never got bored. Sometimes, he waits to every repetition of his wife's actions.

"Then, I will come for lunch with you. Binnie... Can I?" Never give up, that's Ye Jin's principle.

Hyun Bin is her husband. So, why she must be so shy and give up? They slept together, always having sex, eating at the same table, and bathing together are normal to them. All of that gave her the green light to be boundless with her husband.