Chapter 12

"Noona, when did you know she was pregnant?"

After receiving the news that Ye Jin was pregnant from the doctor who treated his wife, Hyun Bin did not have the opportunity to meet Mi Ran at all. Only today he was able to meet and question Mi Ran face to face. Mi Ran was the best informer for him to get any news regarding his wife.

Mi Ran sighed because there was a problem that would definitely arise after Hyun Bin knew her wife was pregnant.

"I know since Ye Jin started vomiting every time she woke up in the morning. I often advised her to go to the clinic, but she was stubborn. Maybe ..."

"Maybe?" Hyun Bin's hand squeezed his waist and his forehead furrowed.

"Maybe she already knew for a long time that she was pregnant." Mi Ran guessed.

He just wants to be angry, but he knows there are many things that Ye Jin needs to consider. He did not want to put more pressure over Ye Jin.

"Sajangnim, have you met her? What her decision? Does she want to move back?" Mi Ran asked.

"Move back?" Hyun Bin laughed scoffingly.

"Noona, she's struggling to avoid me. Do you think it's that easy she will give in?"

Mi Ran bowed her head to the floor. Tired of being the middle woman who hears complaints from this couple.

"Sajangnim, if Ye Jin wants to run away, she can go abroad. Maybe she won't come back." Mi Ran gave her opinion.

In fact, Ye Jin has money. Ye Jin's late mother has already ensured that her only child has her own assets since she was a child. So, money is not an issue for Son Tae Pyeong and Kim Mi Kyung's daughter.

"She can't live without me." Hyun Bin shook his head slightly.

"Yes, she still hopes for you, Sajangnim." Mi Ran agreed because she knows Ye Jin is really afraid of living alone without her husband by her side.

Hyun Bin let out a heavy breath. Is he giving too much flexibility?

"Sajangnim, she got a message ..." Mi Ran tried to talk about something.

"What?" Hyun Bin wondered. Mi Ran is talking about something.

A message?

"A message stating that Sajangnim married to Ye Jin because of Papa Son." Mi Ran repeated.

"Who gave the message?"

All this time Hyun Bin has never thought of the possibility that someone is the trigger for all these problems. He thought that Ye Jin was starting to get suspicious as his position suddenly rose to the top in S&K CO.

"Unknown number. Ye Jin also does not know."

Hyun Bin's ears turned red. His eyes are also sharply linked. It's sign of his mind was focused on thinking of something.