Chapter 6

"Binnie, let me help you."

From the reflection of the mirror, Ye Jin saw the movement of Hyun Bin who had just come out of the dressing room. She smiled at her husband who was struggling to button his sleeve cuff.

She straight away pulled her husband's hand slowly and then buttoned Hyun Bin's sleeve cuff in the blink of an eye. Although Hyun Bin looks manly and hot in a suit, but he suffered from a permanent problem when faced with the clothes button.

"Thanks." Hyun Bin gave a kiss on his wife's cheek as appreciation.

"I hope our child will not inherit this trait from you. Buttoning is your problem!" Ye Jin joked.

His wife's joke supposed to be funny, but he interpreted it in different ways. 'Our child?' He imagined Ye Jin was pregnant with his child and the little one's called him 'Appa'.

 'Our child?' He imagined Ye Jin was pregnant with his child and the little one's called him 'Appa'

He remembered the old days. He missed the happy moment with his family before the tragedy befell his family. A tragedy that destroyed all the happiness and smiles on the faces of every member of his family.

"Binnie, are you okay?"

Hyun Bin stopped himself from remembering his past memories when Ye Jin suddenly touched his chest.

"It's nothing."

At last Hyun Bin can see his wife regain her energy after two weeks she mourned and spent a lot of time sad throughout the day. Hyun Bin used to his wife's cheerful smile and naughty behaviour.

Ye Jin really loves her father very much. The love for her father that might be far different from her love for Hyun Bin. If given the chance to choose, will Ye Jin faithfully hold the love of the father who was gone or the love of the husband who will be with her throughout her life?

"Yej, I missed your smile." Hyun Bin gently caressed Ye Jin's cheek.

Ye Jin gave her warm eyes smile when she looked into her husband eyes. Hyun Bin fluttered and took Ye Jin's face with his hand and pulled it closer to his face. He gave a kiss on his wife's lips.

"Bin, do you want to accompany me to Papa's lawyer's office?" Ye Jin asked.

"I have meeting at 10. I will drop you off at there." Hyun Bin replied.

Yoo Jae Suk, a lawyer who has worked for Son's family for many years contacted Ye Jin to come to his office. It's been exactly fourteen days Papa Son gone. The process of discussing Son Tae Pyeong's legacy property that does not involve anyone other than Ye Jin, the only Son Tae Pyeong's daughter. Of course, Ye Jin needs time to understand the information that will be conveyed soon.

The information that is already known by many people around Ye Jin but is not known by her.

"Son Ye Jin... You're my wife... forever." Suddenly Hyun Bin grabbed both of his wife's shoulders.