Chapter 32

In the labor room, Hyun Bin accompanies his wife to endure contractions. The doctor suggested his wife undergo C-section surgery but Ye Jin insisted to give birth normally. She wants to feel how a mother struggles to give birth.

Hyun Bin is very worried about his wife's condition. With the complications experienced by Ye Jin can be life threatening making him anxious. But he believes his wife is strong minded.

"Bin, I can do it. Don't worry too much." Ye Jin smiled even in her pain.

Little Sweetheart was born after an hour of Ye Jin fighting her pain. Hyun Bin welcomed his first child came out from his wife's womb. Once again Hyun Bin's tears dropped when he heard his daughter crying loudly.

"Annyeong Appa's Little Sweetheart, Hyun Se Ri."

Then Hyun Bin kissed his daughter's forehead. Baby Se Ri stopped crying when his Appa kissed her. Baby Se Ri knows Hyun Bin is her father. During her time in her Eomma's womb, she was very familiar with her Appa's voice and touch.

 During her time in her Eomma's womb, she was very familiar with her Appa's voice and touch

Baby Se Ri, which had been cleaned and wrapped neatly, was placed on Ye Jin's chest. At the same time, Hyun Bin bowed and kissed his wife's forehead which was still wet with sweat.

"Yej, you're doing a great job. Our Little Sweetheart so beautiful as you." Hyun Bin praised.

One of the nurses on duty there helped settle the baby's position for breastfeeding. Ye Jin's shirt was ripped off and the baby's mouth was directed slightly one of her Eomma's breasts. Little Sweetheart who was hungry quickly sucked her Eomma's milk with her tiny tongue.

"Bin, thank you so much." Ye Jin smiled.

"It's fine. As long as you and our Little Sweetheart are safe and sound." Hyun Bin stroked his wife's cheek.

"Yej, don't do that again." Hyun Bin continued.

"Do what?" Ye Jin wondered. She couldn't stay away from seeing her miracle and now Hyun Bin can be touched and hugged.

"Keep your pain silently from me just to solve all problems." Hyun Bin said.

Ye Jin carved a smile. Her eyes closed several times to relieve the tiredness that began to attack.

"Bin, I promise I'll not do it again for our second child later." Ye Jin teased.

"Second child? Se Ri just born a few hours ago, but you already think of second child." Hyun Bin squeezed his wife's nose.

Ye Jin smiled. She is still in a happy mood because she able to hug her daughter. By the time her daughter was taken by a nurse, Ye Jin was already in the subconscious. Her hand was slightly swayed when she felt her daughter being taken. A moment later, Hyun Bin grabbed her hand.

"Yej ... Have a rest. I'll look after Se Ri."

Ye Jin was fast asleep, she did not have time to reply her husband. She slept until she regained consciousness two hours later when her blood pressure was taken by the nurse on duty.