Chapter 25

Ye Jin plans a meeting with Nam Gil without Hyun Bin's knowledge. She wanted to ask something about her husband.

"Ye Jin ssi, do you need my help?" Nam Gil asked.

Ye Jin's facial expression is showing a different story. There was something this woman wanted, and Nam Gil would not so easy to escape.

"Nam Gil, if you help me, is that okay with Bin?" Ye Jin asked.

"Bin is my friend. And so are you. Why do I have to choose to give help?" Nam Gil replied.

"Nam Gil, why do you have to choose if it is true that Bin and I are both your friends?"

Nam Gil silently searched for the best reply. He felt Ye Jin was trying to trap him, but he could not read what this woman was trying to find.

"Ye Jin ssi, what are you trying to ask?"

"Who's your friend? That's all."

Nam Gil feels weird with Ye Jin.

"You and Bin are my friends. I will do anything for you guys."

"So why did you allow Bin to make the wrong decision to propose me and make me his wife?" Ye Jin asked.

The same question was once asked by Ye Jin to him when Ye Jin and Hyun Bin faced a crisis a few months ago. Why it repeated?

"If you want to say that Bin made that decision with a semiconscious mind, then let me tell you something. I hit Bin." Nam Gil said.

"Really? Because of me, you hit your own best friend?"

"For you, Ye Jin ssi ... yes, I'm willing."

Nam Gil was remembered of the situation at that time. He really defended Ye Jin. He also repeatedly reminded Hyun Bin about Ye Jin being naive and she never knowing what was going on around her.

'My heart wants Ye Jin.' Hyun Bin said.

'It's all because of my damn heart!'

Hyun Bin hit his chest many times as if he was angry at his heart that did not want to follow his word. Nam Gil who witnessed Hyun Bin's unconscious love confession.

"Bin said he married me because I was the only one who could make him feel attracted."

"It's true. Ye Jin ssi, you're his miracle. You're something that came unexpected but be able to be special in his life." Nam Gil said.

Ye Jin was moved when she was called as miracle by Hyun Bin but what happened two days ago made her love for her husband just in vain

"How about Hye Gyo?" Ye Jin suddenly asked.

"Don't even think about that. Hye Gyo is one of his sisters. She is his family. No more than that."

Ye Jin caressed her baby bump a little when the little one was active. If it weren't for her loose clothes, it might be possible to see small bumps appearing on the surface of her belly as a result of her child's elbows and legs moving.