Chapter 31

A few days later, Hyun Bin contacted Hye Gyo at the request of his wife. Hye Gyo looked around the living room of the villa rented by Hyun Bin especially for his beloved wife. There is a feeling of uneasiness in Hye Gyo's heart. Since the incident of Ye Jin having a pregnant seizure in front of her last week, the feeling of guilt could not be dispelled in Hye Gyo's heart. Is she the cause of all that? Isn't Ye Jin alert of her health? Why not treat immediately if the symptoms of seizures are already known?

Ye Jin sat on the sofa carefully facing Hye Gyo. For a moment Hye Gyo glanced at Ye Jin's baby bump. Simultaneously, the feeling of guilt towards Hyun Bin stopped. Isn't Hyun Bin's child also her nibling? Because she too much think of Ye Jin as an enemy, she does not even think about the risk given to Hyun Bin's Eomeoni's grandchild who raised her since her parents passed away.

 Isn't Hyun Bin's child also her nibling? Because she too much think of Ye Jin as an enemy, she does not even think about the risk given to Hyun Bin's Eomeoni's grandchild who raised her since her parents passed away

Ye Jin did not stop massaging the bottom of her womb gently with her hands. Since yesterday, she has felt uncomfortable. But she kept it from Hyun Bin's knowledge as her blood pressure reading was still normal. So, there is no reason for her to think further.

"Hye Gyo, what exactly do you want from me?" Ye Jin who asked the first question.

"I want justice for my parents."

"Hye Gyo, justice can't be given that easily. I can't give that thing to you."

"Bin Oppa refused to continue our plan. I have no other way to force him. So then I take it, he is the head of all these plans." Hye Gyo confessed.

Hyun Bin who led their plan. Therefore, when Hyun Bin changes, Hye Gyo is left confused. If she is determined to act without Hyun Bin's consent, that man will retaliate by bringing more trouble to her. Hye Gyo's relationship with Hyun Bin's family may be interrupted. No matter how brave Hye Gyo is, she still loves her relationship with Hyun Bin's siblings.

"I want to hear the story from your side." Ye Jin said.

"Why? Bin Oppa still shut his mouth?" Hye Gyo sneered sarcastically.

The secret has been leaked so much, but Hyun Bin is still afraid to be honest. What kind of love is that?

"Hyun Bin is Hyun Bin. He will always hide things from me. For this, I can't trust him." Ye Jin replied.

If the man was named Hyun Bin, Ye Jin would not have been given the full story. Surely her husband would not tell the whole story to take care of her heart.

"I don't want to be responsible if ..." Hye Gyo signalled that she did not want to be involved if there was a possibility that last few week's incidents would happen again.

"I know my body limit." Ye Jin was sure of herself.

"You've met Ahjussi Yoo. So, I think you already know about Son Tae Pyeong's evil deeds. Your father used whatever means he could to get what he wanted. Twenty years ago, my family and Bin Oppa's family were among residents there who disagreed with the construction of Vast City. Although we were persuaded at high prices, we remained stubborn. When Son Tae Pyeong was desperate, he hired a group of mafias to use dirty means and do anything to evict us from the area." Hye Gyo started telling the story.