Chapter 24

After meeting Yoo Hae Jin, Ye Jin was bothered with discomfort feelings, she finally brought herself to her Papa's resting place at Chungah Park Columbarium.

"Little sweetheart, please be strong. Can you accompany Eomma for a moment?" Ye Jin said while patting her big baby bump.

 Can you accompany Eomma for a moment?" Ye Jin said while patting her big baby bump

She was expecting the strength from the little one inside there. She realizes that what she is doing should not be experienced by pregnant women like her. But due to the feeling of being too stressed, she had nowhere else to go.

Once she got this problem, she lost her way. This involves the evil deeds of the late Son Tae Pyeong. She's a faithful daughter. She did not want to be a daughter who bad supported towards her Papa's to the outsiders.

"Papa, what should I do?" Ye Jin asked.

She is angry with herself who does not know how to take action.

"Papa, why must all this happen to me? Why? I just want to live happily. I never asked for more than that. I can't deal with all of this .... I can't!" Ye Jin sobbed.

Once one problem has been solved, now another problem arises. She just wanted to rebuild a happy life with Hyun Bin, but her loyalty and trust were once again tested.

It makes sense when she feels unhappy to see her husband changes since they returned to live together. Outwardly, there is a sense of guilt that makes Hyun Bin not willing to hurt her heart. Her husband agreed and complied with whatever she asked.

But Hyun Bin's expression of love never left her feeling empty. Her husband's words of love touched her heart and were all full of love.

If what Yoo Hae Jin said earlier is true, Hyun Bin does not need Ye Jin by his side anymore.

Hyun Bin will definitely continue his plan regardless of his wife's feelings. But Hyun Bin still treats his wife with love and affection.

Even if the sky is falling, I still want you, Son Ye Jin ...

Doesn't that mean Hyun Bin really loves her?

"Or your Appa only want you, Sweetheart. Not Eomma?" Ye Jin once again talked to the little one in her womb.

Son Ye Jin, I really do love you.

Ye Jin closed her eyes tightly. Tears streamed down her cheeks. Her heart aches when played like this.

The situation clearly shows that Hyun Bin is actually the victim made Ye Jin feel persecuted. Does she deserve to be persecuted while Hyun Bin does all that because he wants to get justice for those who have been victims?

"Bin, how can I love and hate you at the same time?"

Crying, crying and keep crying. That's all Ye Jin did during the two hours she was at Son Tae Pyeong's side apart from questioning her fate.