Chapter 4

"Hey, Son Tae Pyeong! Come on, wake up and fighting!" Said Hyun Bin by giving encouragement to Papa Son who was lying on the bed.

Hyun Bin stood at the edge of Papa Son's bed. He watched the old man's face. His mind is full of past memories about this old man. Two years ago, while first met with Papa Son, he still felt numbness in his chest. Hyun Bin straight away rubbed his chest. The same feeling too when looking at his wife now.

Son Ye Jin.

The woman who is carrying the Son's clan and Son Tae Pyeong's bloodline. Unexpectedly, Son Tae Pyeong's daughter was finally chosen to be his wife and become a future mother for his children later.

"Son Tae Pyeong, there is still something unfinished between us. Don't leave Ye Jin disoriented like this."

There are still unfinished between them might not important for Papa Son to be responsible but the bad effects that will befall Ye Jin later. Papa Son as a father is needed to be the protector of his daughter.

Hyun Bin immediately stopped his conversation when he heard the door open. He neutralized his face again and looked at Ye Jin who entered the room.

 He neutralized his face again and looked at Ye Jin who entered the room

"Bin, let's go home."

Ye Jin is ready to go home with her husband. Today Hyun Bin picked her up.

"Papa ... I'm going home. I'll come again tomorrow. I love you, Papa." Ye Jin kissed her father's cheek.

Every day she did the same thing to her father who did not open his eyes. Her behaviour became Hyun Bin's concern. Hyun Bin is proud to have a wife full of boundless love like Ye Jin. But sometimes, he sympathizes towards Ye Jin that growing up without knowing her father's true colour.

"Binnie... I'm craving Western Food. Shall we have it for dinner?" Ye Jin expressed her wish as they both walked towards the lift.

Hyun Bin nodded slowly. Then, they entered the lift with three passengers in it. The three pairs of eyes watched Hyun Bin from top to bottom as the lift moved down to the ground floor. When Ye Jin realized her husband became the attraction of the women in the lift, she straight away hugged Hyun Bin's arm. She did it to convince anyone who saw Hyun Bin would know that this man already someone owned it.

 She did it to convince anyone who saw Hyun Bin would know that this man already someone owned it