Chapter 17

Ye Jin stared at her phone which half an hour ago became the connection between her and Hyun Bin. Shortly after the conversation ended, Hyun Bin sent her a message. This time in a message, Hyun Bin said that maybe he could not go home tonight. There are important things that suddenly need his attention in one of his hotels.

The sound of children's laughter distracted Ye Jin. Her eyes returned to the playground. She is still not ready to go home. She imagined that her apartment was filled with the scent of Hyun Bin making her less enthusiastic.

Her meeting with Hye Gyo a few hours ago disturbed her mind. She did not want her heart to be burdened with the same problem if she went home and imagined Hyun Bin's face in every corner of her apartment.

"Ye Jin ssi."

"Jinnie!"

There were two guys calling Ye Jin from behind. Kim Nam Gil and Ha Seok Jin. They are Hyun Bin's best friend and also became Ye Jin's friend after Ye Jin became Hyun Bin's wife.

 They are Hyun Bin's best friend and also became Ye Jin's friend after Ye Jin became Hyun Bin's wife

Ye Jin has long known Nam Gil because of family acquaintances. He was a very prudent man in his behavior and speech. His more mature and trustworthy character makes Ye Jin respect Nam Gil like a brother. While Seok Jin, he is a relaxed and cheerful person just like Ye Jin. That's why Ye Jin can be friends with him.

"Ye Jin ssi, what are you doing here?" Nam Gil deliberately asked.

"Nothing. I just want to relax." Ye Jin replied.

"Alone?" Seok Jin interrupted.

"Why not?"

"Next time don't forget to invite me. Two people are better than one." Seok Jin joked.

"But ... I didn't come alone." Ye Jin said.

Nam Gil and Seok Jin smiled when they heard that. They already know Ye Jin is pregnant. Hyun Bin who informed to them that he will be Appa soon.

"I guess it's a girl." Seok Jin predicted.

"Seok Jin, why do you think so?" Ye Jin chuckled.

"Because you look so emotional. Emotion and a woman come in packages. Two in one." Seok Jin commented.

"Bin asked us to come and look for you." Nam Gil spoke up.

"For what?" Ye Jin asked.

"To be your bodyguard. Make sure you are okay, cheerful and healthy." Seok Jin interrupted.

"Ye Jin ssi, until when do you want to stay here?"

Ye Jin sighed. Seok Jin's question adds to her existing burden. Hyun Bin's two friends will not give up looking for a way to help their friend.

"Of course you guys will help him. He's your best friend." Ye Jin said.

"Ye Jin ssi, you are also our friend. In fact, I know you earlier before I know Bin."