Chapter 3

At 11.30 in the morning, Ye Jin suddenly remembered her husband this morning whom she had hugged before parting ways. Ye Jin's vigour had plummeted after hearing his father's health report which had not changed.

It's been two weeks since Papa Son was hospitalized. During that time, Ye Jin took care of his father faithfully. Every early morning, she was by her father's side and came home every time the sun went down. She was not tired at all and did not complain about taking care of his father who was in a coma. There was a time she spent the night in the hospital. She was reluctant to leave her father who had never regained consciousness.

 She was reluctant to leave her father who had never regained consciousness

"Papa, I go to meet Bin for a moment." Said Ye Jin to her father who was lying at the bed for a long time. Then, she gave a kiss on that old man's wrinkled forehead.

Arriving at Building 925, Hyun Bin's office, Ye Jin with her smile asked about her husband from Seo Dan, her husband's assistant who has been known for a long time since she first met Hyun Bin.

"Seo Dan ssi, is my husband inside?"

"Sajangnim is having a video conference. I get through him first, okay?" Said Seo Dan.

Seo Dan quickly pressed the red button that connects to his boss in the room.

"Sajangnim, your wife is here."

"Wait a minute." Hyun Bin's voice sounded uneasy.

Ye Jin and Seo Dan look at each other when they hear the uneasy voice from Hyun Bin.

"Is there any problem?" Ye Jin asked because she wanted to get ready in advance.

If Hyun Bin is in the bad mood, maybe she should keep withstand all the feelings stored in her heart. Hyun Bin is already pressured with his work problems. So, she does not want to add her problem to Hyun Bin.

"So far, so good. Ye Jin ssi, don't worry. It's just the usual Sajangnim. Nothing's different."

At the end of Seo Dan's conversation, they both laughed. They both agree with the statement. Hyun Bin has never changed. He is always the same no matter what mood he is in.

"Ye Jin ssi, how's your Papa?" Seo Dan changed the topic of their conversation.

Ye Jin's gloomy face made Seo Dan unable to restrain herself from asking.

"No change. He still the same." Slowly Ye Jin answered. She tried to smile because she did not want to look sad in front of her husband's assistant.

"Ye Jin ssi, Daepyonim is a strong man. I'm sure he will be healthy as before."

"Seo Dan ssi, hopefully. Thanks."

The door of Hyun Bin's room that suddenly opened interrupted their conversation. They both looked in the same direction. The two men that Ye Jin had seen in the company came out from Hyun Bin's room. They greeted Ye Jin once before each of them left her.