Chapter 10

Hyun Bin ran as fast as he could to the hospital entrance

Hyun Bin ran as fast as he could to the hospital entrance. He stopped for a moment after arriving at the door of Ye Jin's wardroom. Standing there and taking a deep breath. Calm the mind before having deal to his main weakness, Ye Jin.

A few seconds later, Hyun Bin pushed the door of the wardroom. He stepped closer to his wife's bed. Close enough for him to look at the side of Ye Jin's face that was lying down.

Then, he watched Ye Jin from head to toe. Stealing the opportunity to stare over his wife who has not been seen for a month. He was looking for a change in Ye Jin's body. Hyun Bin glanced at his wife's belly.

He did not expect that his determination to persuade Ye Jin to be simplified until this way.

Ye Jin is pregnant! There is half of him growing inside his wife's womb. He was excited, but that feeling disappeared again when thinking Ye Jin who was secretive.

"Bin."

Ye Jin's soft voice stopped Hyun Bin who wanted to move

Ye Jin's soft voice stopped Hyun Bin who wanted to move. Their gaze met. Hyun Bin did not think his presence would be accepted as well.

Ye Jin smiled sleepily. Today her dream is very sweet. Before this, she always had nightmares. The nightmares that have been coming every night since her father gone and her relationship with Hyun Bin is falling apart.

"Bin ..." Ye Jin called again.

The light that entered through the window dazzling Ye Jin's face had been blocked by this man's body. Makes her think, the presence of this man as a protector. Appears when all her pain is uncontrollable. Come to be a healer when her heart is tired of screaming for attention.

"Yej ... Here I am." Hyun Bin replied slowly. His Adam's apple moved as he swallowed.

"It's hurt." Ye Jin whimpered showing her needle-pricked arm.

" Ye Jin whimpered showing her needle-pricked arm

Hyun Bin was silent for a moment. Observe. Confused with Ye Jin's acceptance. Not long after that, he was able to read the situation. Ye Jin is in a semi-conscious state. Perhaps because of that his wife can accept his presence without rebelling.

Without hesitation, he straight away approached and sat on the edge of the bed while gently touching Ye Jin's arm. He caressed his wife's arm gently with his thumb. The other hand rubbed Ye Jin's eyebrow.

"I hate this IV drip. This reminds me of Papa." Ye Jin's voice sounded not very clear. Her father who was lying in the hospital surrounded by tangled tubes from the past played in her memory.

"Shhh ... Sleep well ..." Hyun Bin coaxed. His fingers still did not stop caressing his wife's eyebrows. Occasionally he gently blew Ye Jin's face. Makes his wife more lulled by drowsiness.

"Bin." Ye Jin's eyelids are closed but she still wants to say a word. Her breathing was slowing down.

"Mmm... Why..." Before Hyun Bin could finish his question, Ye Jin was drowning in sleep.

Her gaze returned to darkness. Her mind also stopped playing all the sad memories in her life.

Throughout her life, only her mother's death left a scar on her heart. After decades, the wound reopened when her Papa was gone forever. For this second time, the pain felt more than usual.

After Papa Son's death, she is being alone in life now. She doesn't have anybody. No ones. Hyun Bin who she thought could be a place she relied on hoped also apparently lies and falsified love. Makes Ye Jin deceived by a temporary illusion.

"Mianhae." Hyun Bin bowed himself to kiss his wife's forehead for a moment. Then, his lips moved to kiss both of Ye Jin's eyebrows.

"Mianhae." His apology could only be said when his wife did not listen. He was not able to speak face to face. He knew that the apology would only make the misunderstanding between them deeper. His image will look worse in Ye Jin's eyes.

All this time he never thought that the 'sorry' word is burdening

All this time he never thought that the 'sorry' word is burdening. Only now he knows that the 'sorry' word is not arbitrary can be said if the heart is not sincere. His tongue felt heavy every time he wanted to apologize.

He still has a lot of hidden things from Ye Jin's knowledge. But circumstances did not allow him to be honest. His intention was only one when proposing Ye Jin back in the day. He wants to make Ye Jin happy.

After what happened now, how could he possibly evoke his past stories with Son Tae Pyeong. Ye Jin will not strong enough to accept the fact that came to be in her current state.

As long as Hyun Bin is not convinced of Ye Jin's acceptance about her father's past stories, as long as that, Hyun Bin will keep it as secret. That is the decision!