Chapter 5

Jacob's P.O.V

Me and Chres had already ate so now im on dessert. He thought i was lien when i said i was buying some expensive shit. I got a big ass fudge cookie wit some chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream. Its like $15. I laughed when he straight faced me. The waiter brought my sweets and i clapped like a little girl. I LOVEEE sweets.

Me: thank you so much but could i also get a strawberry milkshake with whip cream and a cherry on to.

Waiter: yes you may

I smiled and she walked away. I looked at all the sweets infront of me and went for the chocolate fudge cake first. I moaned at how good it was. It all steamy. It was heaven. I was enjoying my cake until Chres took a big ass chunk of my cake AND a piece of my cookie.

Me: NIGGA !

Chres: nigga im paying shut the hell up

Me: Chressssssssss why the cake thoooo why not just the cookie

Chres: it looked good.

He ate a poece of the cake and closed his eyes.

Me: good aint it ?

Chres: DAMN RIGHT !

Me: niggaaa try it with the ice cream though

We both put the chocolate cake on our spoons then some ice cream stuffing it into our mouths.

Me: hoe my gawd

Chres: we gotta get some to go

Me: ma gone kill us this about $200 and we two people

Chres: i'll bring her back some cake. You know she love her sweets

Me: right

We continued eating my cake until it was all gone. Dont think wrong you nasty fucks. Once we were done i let him have the cookie and i ate the rest of the ice cream.

Waiter: here's your milkshake

Me: thanks and we'll need the bill please

Waiter: coming right up

She walked away and i looked at Chres who looked full as fuck. Awwwe he looks like an adorable teddy when he's all full off cake. LMAO ! I started laughing out loud.

Chres: whats so funny ?

Me: i-i thought of something. I was like you look adorable when you full off cake.

I busted out laughing again. He laughed to but straight faced me. It was even more funny in my head. Chres paid the bill, and i finished laughing. I had the hiccups so i took the milkshake home along with a chocolate fudge cake for ma. I hopped in the car and so did Chres. I hate the hiccups.

Me: we going ... Home ?

Chres: yea and drink some water

Me: nigga im mexic....an that shit dont work

Chres: well ion know what to tell you

Me: ion know either but lets go

He nodded and we headed home. I just looked at him. He looks more calm and relaxed. He looks relieved or something. Once we got home i hopped out the car waiting for Chres to open the door. I was about to walk up the stairs when someone jumped out the bushes scaring the hell out of me.

Me: AHHHH !

I jumped into Chres's arms. Of course he caught me. Who ever it was came out of the bushes laughing.

??: you should have seen your face.

I looked and saw it was Ej.

Me: SHUTUP !

He walked inside the house laughing and i realized i was still wrapped up in Chresanto's arms. I looked up and him and he looked back down at me. We both looked into each others eyes. Wow he has amazing eyes. I took a deep breath and let go stepping back.

Me: we should umm go inside

Chres: yea

He faded off and i walked into the house seeing Ma watching Tv fussing at the TV wit Ej. Oh lord they was watching pretty little liars.

Ej: NO I THINK TOBBY STILL ON A TEAM LOWKEY !

Ma: HELL NAW HOLBROOK HELPING THAT BITCH !

Ej: nawwww ! CECE IN IT TO

Ma: HELL YEA THAT SNEAKY HOE TRYNA BE RED COAT !

Ej: i was sad as hell when Mona died.

Ma: yea i didnt like her at first but then i started liking her weird ass

Ej: and then Ezra dont know that Aria wrote that poem !

Ma: nigga yes ! She better tell em for that new girl get em

Chres: yeaa mhm and did yall see the part were my mom and friend were watching some dumb ass show ignoring the fact that there are other people in the room

Ma: shut yo ass up !

Me: we bought cake

Ma: oooooooo gimmie ! Chres talk baby talk

Chres: i am

He laughed and i handed her, her cake. She loveeesss chocolate.

Ej: were mine at ?

Me: at the restaurant on the back of the menu for &15.

Ej: well excuse me

I started laughing and walked upstairs to my room kicking off my shoes. After i took off my shoes i jumped on my bed. I laid on my back with my eye's close. I felt the bed sink in. I sighed and sat up about to open my eye's until

BAM !

They kissed me............

TBCCCCCC VOTE COMMENT 👀 who kissed Jacob ?