Chapter 17

~Monday~

Chresanto's P.O.V

Jacob's been ignoring me ALL week. I have NO clue why. I havent done anything to him. Im so confused. Every Time i try to talk to him he either leaves the room it puts on his beats. Its taking everything in me NOT to punch him in the throat. Today is our first day back to school. I was sitting in the parking lot waiting on Jacob to arrive until Ray came up to me.

Ray: wassup bro

Me: wassup

Ray: what you waiting on ?

Me: Jacob

Ray: that faggot ? Nigga seriously ?

Me: faggot ? Jacob aint no damn faggot

Ray: you said it so yourself

Me: what the fuck you talking about Rayan !?

He threw his hands up in surrender and pulled out his phone going to youtube typing in my name. I havent been on youtube in about a month. What. the. Actual. fuck ? He pulled up a video and played it. It was Jacob singing in the shower.

Me: i didnt put this up here and my brother ain't no damn faggot !

Ray: alright damn !

Jacob's Ice White 2015 mustang parked right beside mine and he got out. He grabbed his books and went to the passenger side and opened the door for someone.

Me: does this bitch ever go home ?!

I mumbled. Bahja stepped out of the car. She was new to this school so of course everyone starred. Now i see why he was ignoring me. He thinks i put that video up. I was thinking about it. I really was. I was about to hit send and everything but i didnt. I stopped myself and left it alone. Someone HAD to hack me. I can get low but not that low.

Ray: woah !! Bro ! Who that girl wit yo brother ?

Me: Bahja.... The new student

Ray: the sexy Bahja from instagram ?!

Me: yep thats her

Ray: yo brother hitting that ?!

Me: hell nah they just friends

I didnt even believe myself when i said that. Another car pulled up beside Jacob's and a girl got out. He gave her a hug and they all started walking. She was gorgeous to. He put him arms around both of them smirking. Wow he claims he's liked me so much for so long but really dont act like it.

Jacob's P.O.V

Soooooo yall probably like im taking shit to far. Actually im not. Since i cant be publicly seen being all lovey dovey wit my own brother i gotta keep my rep straight. I met Zonnique yesterday. Her and Bee both flew out from Atlanta to Cali. They're moving here soon so i was like why not show up with some beautiful exchange students right ? I know you think im crazy for ignoring him but i wasnt even made because he put it up there. I was mainly mad because he tried to embarrass me in front of the WHOLE world. As much as i wanted to talk and love Chres i cant. Were in public and iv been stubborn to him. I went my my locker and dropped my arms from around Bahja and Zonnique putting my stuff in my locker.

Me: soooo i got AP Lit first.

Zonnique: hey me to !

Bahja: awwe man i got AP European History

Me: you'll be ok we all bot lunch and 4th period together.

Bahja: true shit.

Me: alright yall new so dont talk to any if these fuck boys they all sneaky as hell.