Chapter 58

::next day::

Jacob's P.O.V

I woke up with the worst pain in my neck. I sat up from the floor and looked around. I didnt sleep on the bed due to the blood and cum all on my sheets. I sat up and whimpered in pain as my butt stung. I slowly got up and limped into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and i looked horrible. I only slept for 2 hours last night. I was scared that Chres might come again. I did my hygiene and things and went to pick out some clothes for today. Me and Chres didnt go to school the last 2 weeks but it was ok because we were done with everything. I grabbed an all white shirt with some truck fit shorts and my metallic silver 5s on. I grabbed my covers off the bed and balled it up in a big ball. I look at the mattress seeing no blood. I smiled. I walked to the basement to the washing machine and stopped dead in my tracks. I dropped the sheets and ran to the bathroom throwing up.

Chres: you ok ?

I jumped at the sound of his voice. I nodded and flushed the toilet. I grabbed my tooth brush and grabbed my tooth brush and tooth paste. Chres just stood there as i brushed my teeth.

Me: are YOU ok ?

Chres: oh im just fine. Everything's perfect

I smiled nervously and wiped my mouth as i finished brushing my teeth. I walked past him and he grabbed my arm. I jumped and he let go.

Chres: why are you so jumpy ?

Me: n-no reason ?

Chres: did i do something ?

I looked at him like he was crazy but he seemed really confused. I was confused as well. I know it wasnt a dream because im still hurt but could it have been someone who looked like Chres ?

Me: do you remember last night ?

Chres: no and i think you should forget about it. Wouldnt want to relive it now would you ?

I shook my head no and he kissed my cheek. I walked back to the basement and picked up the covers and put them in the washing machine. I turned it on and gently sat on it. Chresanto seriously doesnt remember what happened ?

Is he going crazy ? Am i going crazy ? Whats going on ? I feel dirty still because he fucked Bre'l then rapes me. What did he want from me ? So many questions ran through my mind at the moment. I checked my phone seeing 5 missed calls and 12 text from an unknown number. I rose an eyebrow and clicked on the messages.

Unknown: hey this is August meet me tonight at 11 on the top of the hill we use to go on before i left.

I smiled and blushed lightly. That hill held so many memories. It was were August first told me he loved me.

Chres: what are you smiling at ?

I jumped at his voice again and turned around to see him standing at the bottom of the stair case.

Me: um Trey was just telling me how beautiful i was.

I lied. I havent spoken to Trey in like 2 days but im ok with that. August is back. When August was here i forgot about my problems and he use to sing to me. I truly loved him. Hell i still do.

Chres: wanna come with me to the mall today then a party tonight

Me: im bu-

Chres: good were leaving in 10 minutes

Me: Chres i said im busy

Chres: its not up for a debate your coming with me and your going to be the loving brother i know you are.

Me: no

I said looking at him. Who the fuck he think he is ?

Chres: what you say to me ?

Me: i said n-

Before i could finish the sentence he grabbed me by my neck and pushed me against the wall.

Chres: im tired of yo grown ass mouth ! Your going to listen to me from here on ! I dont hive a damn if your life was being put in danger you do what i say. Do you hear me ?

I was struggling to breath. I tried to pry his hands off of my neck but he was to strong. He let go and stood above me pulling my up by my shirt.

Chres: do you hear me ?

He said gritting through his teeth.

Me: y-yes

He let me go and starting smoothening out my shirt for me. I looked at him like he was crazy but didnt say anything.

Chres: i'll be ready in about 10 minutes baby boy.

He smiled and walked back upstairs. I watched at him disappear upstairs before i let a tear shed. What has happened to my brother ? These are times that i wish Crystal were here. I lifted up my shirt looking at all the cuts on my sides. I wonder how fast id die with a cut on my wrist.

TBCCCCCCCC VOTE/ COMMENT

Where's Crystal ?

Whats wrong with Chres ?

Jacob doesn't know that Bre'l has HIV