Chapter 67

Jacob's P.O.V

I was nervous on the inside but calm on the outside. I didnt want him to tell me something bad. I shifted uncomfortably in my hospital bed. He sighed and looked down.

Chres: she....

Me: SHE WHAT !

I was starting to tear up. I didnt want him to tell me what i think he was going to tell me.

Chres: she's fine

He said smiling and looked up at me. I punched him in his arm.

Me: dont fuck with me like that ! But where is she ?

I was practically jumped out of my bed. I sat up holding my head.

Chres: what are you doing ?

Me: your about to go take me to see my baby fuck you think im doing.

Chres: still a smart ass ! Sit down damn she should be on her way.

I was smiling like a little kid. I couldnt wait to see MY daughter. I swung my feet back and forth because my feet couldnt touch the floor.

Chres: big ass kid

He laughed and i scrunched up my face at him.

Me: shutup you know im short

Chres: i know i like it though

Me: um Chres ?

Chres: yea ?

Me: what happened to your son ?

He smiled at me and went on his phone.

Chres: he's fine and he looks just like me.

Me: thats great.

I said smiling. In a way i was happy for him but he had another baby by someone else. No doubt about it that i love Chres but knowing that he has ANOTHER child to take care of is kind of a bummer considering i wanted to have every last one of his children even when i did think he was my brother. I wish no harm on the child tho. I laughed to myself and he looked up at me.

Chres: whats so funny ?

Me: im just funny as hell thats all

Chres: nigha you wake up from a 4 year coma cocky ? Whaaaaaat ?

Me: you act like it was a surprise

Chres: it is ! I expected you to cry and cuddle with me and say how much you missed me.

He pouted. I laughed.

Me: please dont become a bitch on me. i love when your tough and mad thats when your cute the most.

He laughed and nodded kissing my lips. Iv missed him so much 4 years felt like a life time. He sat back and i laid on his chest.

Me: i know its been 4 years but is there by any chance you have my phone ?

Chres: i bought you a new one this morning. You were gone be 4 years late so i bought you the new iPhone 6s (A/N not real 😂 lets pretend)

Me: OOOO GIMME !

He went in his pocket and grabbed a gold and whit iPhone. It had 'Jacob' carved on it in the back.

Me: whats the pass code ?

Chres: 0623

I typed in the code and the home screen was a picture of me and Chres. I smiled.