Chapter 22

Jacob's P.O.V

I stood in my room shock. I was confused. What the hell was he doing here and why. I looked at him then it hit me.

Me: did Chresanto tell you to come ?

Dad: it doesnt matter Jacob were leaving.

I shook my head throwing my phone at the wall breaking it into sections. He wanted me gone that bad ? Do bad he called my dad then gone tell me it was ok to go home cause im safe. I shook my head and ran my fingers threw my hair.

Ma: Jacob just go im not gonna fuss tonight

Me: OF COURSE YOU NOT ! YOU ASHAMED OF YO DAMN SON's LOVING EACH OTHER !

Dad: JACOB ! Lets go. Now

He said clenching his jaws. I looked at him and walked towards him.

Me: or what ?

Dad: i dont want to force you.

Me: you cant... Jason.. Im legal i have my own rights as an adult

Ma: Jacob ! Go with him cause you cant stay here !

I turned around looking at her. My blood was filling with rage everything was slowly turning red.

Me: so you get to keep Chres while i get handed off to some fucking stranger ?!

Dad: Jacob im not a stranger im your father and you will respect me when respect is due !

Me: nigga shut the hell up you my sperm donor. You aint never want me and i sure as hell dont want you as a dad !

He dropped his things and walked towards me. I wasnt budging. Im tired of everyone pushing me around !

Dad: im on a schedule here so get your shit and lets go you lil spoiled ass brat !

Me: like i said or what ? You gone get the system involved ? Cause i have rights as an 18 year old !

Dad: why the hell you wanna live this life !? Being a gay ! Liking your brother ! Your Own blood !

Me: let me be ! Im not bothering anyone !

Dad: YOUR CAUSING SHAME TO THIS FAMILY !

Me: ME ?! HAVE YALL EEVE THOUGHT ABOUT CHRES CAUSING SHAME TO THIS FAMILY ?! HE LIKES ME JUST AS MUCH AS I LIKE HIM !!

Dad: DONT TALK LIKE THAT ! God made this world for men to like women ! Not for men to like men meanwhile there own blood brothers !

Me: GOD MADE ME THIS WAY !

My head whipped to the left as i felt a sting go across my mouth. Did he just punch me or am i tripping ? I was seeing all red by rhis point.

Dad: you made yourself this way !!

Mom: dont you dare bring the lord into your sins !!!!

I felt my mouth that had blood on it and looked at him and her pushing ma away from me. I punched Jason in the face and we started fighting.

Ma: STOP IT !

He punched me in the nose and i punched him in the eye. He pushed me against the wall and i ran back to him kneeing him in the chest and punching him in the face once again.

Ma: JACOB STOP !

My mom pushed me off of him and i broke out of her hold punching him again. His right arm broke loose of my hold and he punched me in the stomach making me groan in pain, but that didnt stop me. I was going for another hit until he pushed my against the wall again. A tear slipped my cheek as i felt something sharp in the back of my head. I slid down the wall and groaned in pain.

Ma: JACOB ! HUNNY ! YOU OK ?!

I looked at my dad to see his shocked expression on his face.

Ma: WHAT DID YOU DO ?!

My mom yelled hitting my dad in the chest. Everything started to get blurry. I could barley hear anything anymore.

Dad: im so sorry

Was the last thing i heard before blank. Everything went black.

Chresanto's P.O.V

After dealing with Desiree i was heading home. I text Jacob more than 20 times and no respond back. I called him and he didnt answer. I tried again this time leaving a message.

Me: yooo Jacob pick up the phone we gotta talk. Its important.

I hung up and sighed. What the hell is he doing thats so important that he cant answer my calls. I pulled up in front of the house 20 mins later and got out locking my car doors. I looked around and it look like no one was home. I pulled out my house key unlocking the screen door then front door.

Me: YOOO ! ANYBODY HOME !?

I got no answer. I shrugged and closed the screen door and front door locking them both. Jacob's probably over bahja's house or something.

Me: Ma ?! You here ?!

She probably working late. I sighed and went upstairs to my room taking off my jacket. Why the hell everybody leave for ? I took out my phone calling Ma heading back downstairs. I looked around in the refrigerator as i called her. I looked on the counter hearing her phone buzz. I sighed and picked up the phone looking at it. I went back upstairs looking in her room.

Me: ma ?

I looked around and got no answer. I sighed and closed her door. I went across to Jacob's room and tried to open the door but it was locked.

Me: Jacob open up.

No answer.

Me: Jacob please we gotta talk man.

I tried opening the door and nothing happened. I sighed and banged on it. No answer. I was growing angry.

Me: JACOB OPEN THE DOOR !

Nothing happened. I stepped back and threw myself against the wall. It budged a bit. I stepped back and gave it a good kick breaking it down. I rushed in the room crouching down feeling my brothers pulse. Tears threatened to fall but i wouldn't let them. He had a pulse and i looked above he head seeing the blood on the wall. A tear fell as i lifted his chin looking at his bloody nose busted lip and bruised cheek.

Me: Oh god Jacob what happened to you ?

I managed to choke out. I picked him up bridal style seeing the blood drip from the back of he head. I headed to the car and put him in the back seat picking a cloth under his head. I wiped my tear and hopped in the front seat turning it on speeding to the hospital.

TBCCCCCCCCCC VOTE/COMMENT

CHRESANTO SET HIM UP ?

JACOB BECOMING A BAD ASS FIGHTING HIS OWN DAD ?