Chapter 19

~Next Day~

Chresanto's P.O.V

I didnt get ANY sleep last night. I was up all night watching over Jacob. He had a nightmare and didnt go back to sleep he just kept crying and crying ! Im sooooo tired. I didnt want to go to school today but i knew i had to. We've missed to many days to stay home already. I rolled out of the bed and went in the bathroom doing my morning routine. After i was done i went over to Jacob's bed and shook him gently.

Me: Jacob get up

Jacob: leave me aloneeee

He mumbled. Awe he's so cute when he's tired.

Me: Jacob get up we gotta go to school.

Jacob: Bahja i dont wannaaaa

He said turning his head on the pillow. Now he's not so cute. I threw my hands up in surrender and got dressed. Nigga gone call me bahja. Im clearly Chresanto C-H-R-E-S-A-N-T-O ! That just pissed me off he can wake himself up for school then. After i finished getting dressed i looked in the mirror. I had on some navy blue skinny jeans a black and white Brooklyn sweat shirt and some all white timbs. A nigga looking right today. I looked at the clock 7:08. I sighed. I didnt want to wake him up for calling me bahja but i know how important dumb ass school is to him. I grabbed a pillow of my bed and threw it at him were he woke up and groaned.

Jacob: what you do that for ?!

Wow this nigga morning voice deep as hell. I chuckled and pointed at the clock. He hopped up and went the bathroom. I shook my head and chuckled. There was a knock on the door and i went to see who it what.

Me: yoooo who is it ?

There was no answer. Instead there was a note under the door. I took the note and opened it.

You and Jacob are so cute when you guys are sleep. Especially Jacob :) but we need to talk i have something important to say. Meet me after you get from school at Walmart a nigga gotta go grocery shopping. I promise you no funny business. ~Alex

I laughed cause he said Walmart and cause he think im gone believe there aint gone be no funny business. Alex always got something up his sleeve but im damn sure gone be ready for it.

Jacob: HELLO ! CHRES !

I jumped out of my thoughts and looked at him.

Me: hm ?

Jacob: we gotta go !

Me: oh right

I grabbed my books and we headed out. As we walked to my car i just watched him walk. He had the shape if a girl and just looked.... Curvy. He got a nice ass shape ! We hopped in the car and i started it up backing out of the parking lot.

Jacob: sooooo did you get any sleep last night ?

Me: what you think ?

Jacob: Chres kill the damn attitude for real i did nothing to you.

Me: WHAT ?! NIGGA YOU CALLED ME BAHJA !

Jacob: no i did not !!

Me: well you were dreaming bout her cause when i tried to wake you up you called me Bahja.

Jacob: well damn im sorry gosh ! I was half asleep !

Me: and the other half a fucking wake !

Jacob: you blowing this out of proportion Chres !

Me: maybe maybe not !!

Jacob: oh my god !! I cant be seen in public wit you !! Do you know how how that is ?! I gotta use bahja as a cover up for who i really feel for !

I stopped talking and sighed focusing on the road. I knew he was right but i didnt like Bahja. She seems like she really likes Jacob and he might like her to.

Jacob: i DONT like bahja if thats what your thinking. I got you. If we could be all lovey dovey in public i would but we cant cause your my brother.

Me: i know but you dont have to flirt with her so hard

Jacob: i dont flirt. She has a boyfriend anyways Chres. He's still in Atlanta and she agreed to be my "fake girlfriend" until he got here.

Me: why her out if all pe-

Jacob: why Desiree out of all people ?

Me: here we go again ! I told you that was different !

Jacob: it was not !! You use her to make you look good !

Me: THEN i actually liked her Jay ! Thats what im scared of ! I dont want you to end up liking Bahja like i did Desiree !

I yelled as we came to a red light. It was completely silent. I never really admit to what im afraid if but thats one of them. He grabbed me hand and kissed my cheek.

Jacob: im not going to end up liking bahja. She's like a sister to me minus all the fake girlfriend stuff. I promise you its nothing like that.

Me: you can make all the promises you want but that isnt a guarantee that it wont happen cause you cant control your feelings.

Jacob: im guaranteeing it Chres. It wont happen. I love you and im like dead ass.

Me: you look and sound different when you "dead ass"

I laughed quoting him. He laughed and pecked my lips.

Jacob: now drive for we be late to school

Me: true shit but me im always late to first block.

The light turned green and i sped off making my way into the school parking lot. I gave Jacob one more peck before getting out. Once we got out we started walking towards the building. Here we go. Another day in hell and another day of seeing someone i care for care for someone else. Even though its suppose to be for pretend it doesnt feel like it.

TBCCCCCCC VOTE/COMMENT

A HAPPY CHAPPY !!

A CUTE CHAPPY FOR EVERYONE !!