Chapter 46

Chresanto's P.O.V

I know people may think i let Jacob by with alot of things but i honestly dont. In all honesty i want him to date Trey for him to hurt him. Your probably like WHAT THE FUCK CHRESANTO, but its because Jacob doesnt listen, he swears he is right so im going to go along with this to prove him wrong for once. If he wants to get hurt then fine but i warned him. Me and jacob had the house to ourselves nique went out with Ray and her parents werent coming back util next month. Business shit i guess. Im upstairs with Crystal who was one of my best friends. Jacob was downstairs with Trey. Ion like it but i suck it up and face it anyways. Right now were jamming to "6 gods" by Drake in one of the guest rooms. To be honest these guest rooms were big as shit.

I'll admit it, I'll admit it
Watch your motherfuckin' tone boy
Get hurt boy
Aww here go another mo'fucker that don't understand the concept of puttin' money first boy (first)
I'm 'bout to hit you with the work boy (work)
I hate comin' through stuntin' on niggas that I know, ahh that's the worst boy (worst)
I'll admit it, I'll admit it
You haven't been a man for like a minute
I told you that I'm in it for the long haul
You can really get the business
I'll admit it, I'll admit it
Rolling swishers hittin' swishes
Got me feelin' like a ball hog
I don't pass 'em when I get it
I'll admit it, I'll admit it
You too worried 'bout the bitches
I got one girl, and she my girl, and nobody else can hit it

I walked downstairs with Crystal singing along with the song. We went into the kitchen were she grabbed things to make a sandwich and i sat on the counter rapping to the song.

Crystal: turkey or ham ?

Me: both im a fat ass

Crystal: nigga i know. Tamato ?

I gasped holding my chest.

Me: of course.

She laughed and i chuckled continuing to rap with the song.

Black Benz on the road boy
Already had a Rolls Royce
Sold a couple Bentley last week, them were my old toys
I give a fuck about old boy
I give a fuck about his squad boy
I give a fuck about your mob boy
I'm the real 6 God boy
I'm about to say a true thing
You was poppin' back when Usher wore a U-chain
God damn you changed
I put it on 'erything, it's a err ting
It's a OVO come through murk things
I know you heard things
Bitch I know you heard things
Yeah, I know you heard things
I'm not new to this
Coming from the motherfucking 6 side
I'm not new to this
Niggas wouldn't make it on this side
I'm not new to this
I'm not new, I'm not new
Yeah, I know you heard things
Nobody really likes us except for us
Yeah, all I ever needed was the squad so that's what's up
Yeah, my sound got the whole city a way right now
So I don't give a fuck about what anybody sayin' right now

The song went off and i scrolled through my phone trying to find another song.

Crystal: Jacob do you want one ?

She yelled. They were kissing. I rolled my eyes. Who the fuck kisses after 1 date and didnt even make it official yet. Jacob pisses me off sometimes.

Jacob: no thanks

Trey: i want one

Me: so fucking what you fuck boy

I mumbled. Crystal laughed and reached over the counter punching my chest. I laughed and groaned.

Crystal: turkey or ham ?

Trey: ham ?

Me: loyalty or faithfulness ? Anddd he says neither

I mumbled again. I laughed at myself and Jacob shot me a death glare. He'll be ok. I gave Crystal my phone to pick a song while i ate some ham. She slapped my hand and played "slow motion" by Trey songz. Oh my god another song im tired of. Imma sing it though.

I watched as she swayed her hips dancing. I laughed cause she's so extra.

Me: you suppose to be making a sandwich for me !

Crystal: shutup ! This my song !

I took my phone and turned off the music listening to Trey and Jacob's conversation. I was so into it i didnt noticed Crystal was done with my sandwich.

Crystal: stop looking at them. Jacob can handle himself.

Me: ion like how he got my brother thinking he really like him its pissing me off.

Crystal: Jacob has to learn but for you gotta stop giving in.

Me: what are you t-

Crystal: every time Jacob does something dumb your quick to forgive him stop that.

Me: i do not

Crystal: yes you are. Stop it and now. He picked Trey now you moved on and see how he feels.

I bit into my sandwich and nodded. She was right. I did always let him get by.

Crystal: did you tell him ?

Me: tell him what ?

Crystal: you know about....

Me: ohhh ......... Umm no. He'd be pissed at me.

Crystal: well she's Your responsibility

Me: i know i know. Im going to go see her today.

Crystal: how could you keep that from him ?

Me: i just wasnt thinking.

Crystal: tell him before some else does. You should have told him the first time !

Me: and what do i say ? Hey Jacob Cam's baby is mine not yours... And smile ?!

Crystal: damnit figure it out !

I groaned. Your probably like what the actual fuck. Cam is now 6 months. Yes the baby is mine. Yes i know i said some horible things about her and the baby but that was BEFORE i knew she was mine.

Me: he's going to hate me.

Crystal: he wont hate you.

Me: yes he will.

Crystal: no he's just going to be highly pissed.

Me: more than that. Remember when i told him Royal was mine ? He got mad at that imagine this.

Crystal: i wish you alot of luck but tell him.

Jacob: tell me what.

I jumped not knowing he was beside me with a smirking Trey. I wanted to punch this bitch so hard.

Me: um nothing

I smiled and headed upstairs with Crystal behind me.

Trey: oh yell Chres i forgot to tell you congratulations.

I looked at him and clenched my jaw together. I. wanna. kill. him. Now !

TBCCCCCCCC VOTE/COMMENT