Chapter 48 (short)

Chresanto's P.O.V

I was shocked, lost for words, amazed, and all these other things. I just looked at her, not knowing whether to smile, yell at her, shut the door in her face or what. She said at me and i smiled back deciding to speak.

Jacob: who is it ?

Me: um Bre'l

Jacob: Bre'l as in the bitch that broke your heart Bre'l.

Me: ugh yes Jacob

Jacob: oh hell nah i been waiting to fight this bitch !

He tried hitting her but i grabbed his wrist shaking my head.

Me: are you fucking crazy ? You are NOT about to hit a girl !

Jacob: so ! This bitch left you without a goodbye or see ya !

Crystal: Jacob come on upstairs with me. Let them talk

Jacob: fine but bitch be cautious cause im watching yo ass.

She sighed and i stepped to the side letting her in closing the door behind her. I looked at her and smiled.

Me: wow you look... Amazing

She truly did. Last time i seen her was almost 2 years ago and she had braces and shorter hair.

Bre'l: thank you, and you look great also last time i saw you' you werent this... Muscular.

I chuckled and she giggled. It got really awkward and silent.

Bre'l: ok look, the reason i came back was so i could see you. I missed you like crazy and-

Me: and what ? Your sorry for leaving me ? Your sorry for breaking up on me ? Oh your sorry for cheating one ? Look save all that sorry bullshit ok

Bre'l: i truly AM sorry ! I had no choice but to leave !

Me: you had to many choices ! but no you had to "leave". The whole time im thinking your with your mom when your hugged up on this other nigga knowing me and you weren't done !

Bre'l: i didn't come here to yell. Im sorry about what i did, for being stupid, for cheating for everything ! It was only when i left that i had realized i wanted you more than ever.

I was mad, sad, hurt, and alot more. My emotions were flying everywhere. All the flashback the lies, crying, throwing shit just came back to me and i wanted it to stop.

Me: i treated you like no other could. I gave alot up for you !

Bre'l: like what ? Fucking what Chres ?

Me: MY OWN DAMN BROTHERS MAN !.............They were all like brothers to me, and never did anything wrong to me.

Her face softened and i covered my mouth realizing how fucked up my life has been. Your probably like what the hell you talking about. You'll find out.

Bre'l: i-i... I didnt know you actually did it.

I could feel the angry tears building up.

Me: i cant even believe i did it..... and for you ! I set my own brothers up to make you happy because i was stupid and wanted you to love me as much as i loved you. I set up the most loyal friends i had ! Now they not even here for me to apologize !

Bre'l: i always did love you and i still do ! Im sorry i asked you to do all those things. I was seeing how far you'd go for me. I was dumb and heartless. I never considered your feelings back then, but as time went on i fell for you, you were my first love, kiss, first guy to actually meet my family, you took my virginity Chres. I loved you way more than you though.

Me: you never showed it and thats what drove me away.

Bre'l: i just want us to be back how we was before i left.

Me: Bre'l i will always love you but thats not going to happen

Bre'l: Chres i could barley breathe without you. I need you ad love you. I always have and i always will.

Me: im not rushing back into a relationship with you Bre'l.

She sighed and nodded.

Bre'l: fine... Friends, for now

Me: friends.

She held out her and hand i chuckled gladly shaking it. She honestly doesnt know the affect she has on me. Iv loved this girl since the 8th grade and she was my first technically everything. Even though i would tell Jacob i was over her i really wasnt.i just hate how she did me but Jacob hates it even more. Wait no Jacob hates her period. The door knock wiggled and Nique walked in with sone puzza. I ran over and grabbed all 4 of the boxes withhot wings on top from her. I wasted NO time grabbing me a slice biting a piece off. Nique saw Bre'l and they ran to each other hugging !

Nique: Chres why did you tell me Cam's sister was here !

I opened my mouth wide open. So Nique knows Bre and Cam who could possibly know Bahja and Trey. Thats not adding up and i'll be damned if i let my guard down for any one of them even my first love.

TBCCCCCCC VOTE/ COMMENT

THINK THEY PLOTTING ?

Think Niques has any part of this ?