Chapter 79 final

Jacob's P.O.V

After the kids finished eating they went to spend the rest of their tokens. I grabbed a hot wing and bit into it. Hot wins are life !

Me: what did you and Crystal talk about ?

Chres: nothing she's just sorry she went MIA and wished she didnt come back

Me: why

Chre: she realized she'll get hurt

With that being said the kids ran back over showing off all of those tickets.

King: JACOB LOOK HOW MANY ME AND NESSA GOT

Me: i see ! Go put them in the ticket machine and see how many you have

They nodded and ran off to the ticket machine. I smiled and looked at Chres who would hurt Crystal ?

Me: who would want to hurt her ?

Chres: alot of people Jacob its best you dont get caught up with her

Me: Chres she's our friend

Chres: no she's not Jacob
I looked up seeing Nessa and King stupid putting their tickets in the ticket machine then back at Chres.

Me: yes she is how could you say that !

Chres: she WAS our friend not anymore

I sighed and rolled my eyes. I just wanna go home. King came running back over with his ticket without Nessa.

Me: King where's Ness ?

King: ion know she ran off

Chres: ran off where ?!

King: i saw her playing on stage with chucke and the other kids

I looked at the stage and no one was there. I pushed Chres out the way and hopped out the booth. I first went into the girls bathroom searching for her.

Me: Ness !?

I opened every stall seeing no one. Tears started forming as i ran out the bathroom to stage looking behind the curtains.

Me: NESSA !?

??: excuse me sir are you ok ?

I looked at the lady and pushed her out the way.

Chres: you find her yet.

I shook my head no and looked around. Ok Jacob calm down. She's ok. All the lights in the building went out and all the kids screams. Chresanto held me and King close but i beoke loose taking out my phone turning on the light.

Me: NESSA ?!

Nessa: mommy !

I looked around seeing no one so i took off running to the front of the building.

Me: NESSA ?!

I ran around the back hearing muffled cries. I reached the back of the building seeing Nessa on the ground crying.

Nessa: MOMMY !

I reached for her then black.

THE END !

Yes this is the official end. I though about a book two but there's already too much going on. I have to finish Heartless Criminal then i think about a sequel.