Chapter 20

Jacob's P.O.V

Today was weird. Chres ignored me ALL day. What did i do ? I walked out of 4th block and saw Chres walking outside. Before i walked off Cam came up to me. I sighed and she stopped dead in my tracks.

Cam: long time no see ?

Me: its only been like 2 days chill out

Cam: so you make time for that girl but not your child and babymomma ?

Me: OH MY GOD ! THAT BABY ISNT MINE !

Cam: what happened to sticking by my side !!!

Me: I STILL AM BUT YOU KEEP POPPING THE FUCK UP DAMN LEAVE ME ALONE ! Dont come to me unless it involves the baby !

Cam: look Jacob i-

Me: i gotta go man

Cam: fine my next appointment is May 24

I nodded and i quickly ran to catch up to Chres. Before he could reach the bottom of the steps i grabbed his arm. He turned around and took one earphone out his ear. He looked like he was disappointed to see me.

Me: why you ignoring me ?

Chres: im not ignoring you

Me: yes you are ! Why ?!

Chres: Jacob im not ignoring you now go home

Me: why you in a rush ?

Chres: dont worry about it

Me: damn Chres whats wrong ?

Chres: absolutely nothing

I looked at him like he was stupid. Every Time someone was wrong his nose would flare and he'd never look at me.

Me: Chres you liar a bad liar now tell me what wr-

Chres: DAMN JACOB GO HOME !

He yelled in my face. Everybody started looking at us. I felt the tears building up. I was soooo sensitive and HATED being yelled at. Especially when he yelled at me. I backed up and nodded.

Chres: im so-

Me: nah go handle yo business. Sorry i cared.. Bro.

A tear slipped and i quickly wiped it away and walked away. as i walked to my car i bumped into bahja. I straightened up my face and smiled.

Me: heeyyy Bahj

Bahja: he- whats wrong ?!

Me: oh nothing family problems

Bahja: wanna talk about it ?

Me: nah but can i come over your house ?

Bahja: yea.. I need a ride anyways soooo wanna give me one ?

She cheesed really hard. I love and nodded. I unlocked my car door and went over to the drivers side hopping in. After she hopped in the passenger seat i turned the car on and turned on some music only so Bahja could turn it down.

Bahja: Jacob ?

Me: hmm ?

I said as i drove straight out if the schools parking lot.

Bahja: are you um.. Gay ?

Me: nah but im not sure if im Bi or not though

Bahja: oh

Me: why you ask ?

Bahja: cause i wanna get to know you more anddddd i see the way you look at a certain person.

I stopped and waited for the busses to clear out and looked at her confused. Who is she talking bout ?

Me: who you talking bout ?

Bahja: lets just go i shouldnt have brought it up.

I was really interested in what she had to say though.

Me: nahh tell me

Bahja: i dont th-

Me: say it Bahj i have no reason to be mad at it

The busses cleared and i began driving again focusing my eyes on the road but still listening to her talk.

Bahja: Chresanto.. Your brother.

I looked at her and she looked... Scared. Why ? What is she scared of ? I pulled over and hopped out going to the passenger side of the car opening the door.

Me: Bahj get out

She stepped out and backed up against the car. I looked in her eyes and sighed.

Me: what did Chres do to you ?

Bahja: n-nothing. Why would you think that ?

Me: your stuttering and because your scared as fuck and im not even Chres.

Bahja: you just look like him a little bit.

Me: Bhaja what did he do.

Bahja: nothing he just talked to me

Me: im pretty sure its more to the story than that.

Bahja: can you just take me um h-home

I sighed and nodded. No need to scare her even more right.

Me: alright get in. Just tell me when your ready ok

She nodded and hopped back in the car. I really wanted to know what he did but i wasnt going to push her to tell me.

Chresanto's P.O.V

I hopped in my car and drove to Walmart. My head hurts and im ready to go home and get this over with. I got there and hopped out. I grabbed my phone and walked inside. I stopped at the entrance and looked around waiting on this nigga.

??: Chresanto

I turned around and rolled my eyes.

Me: Alex

I was ready to get this conversation over with. I have a terrible headache right now.i sear he better not try nothing cause if he does i have something for that.

TBCCCCCC VOTE/COMMENT

Why chres do to bahja ?

Whats up wit Chres attitude ?