Chapter 61

Jacob's P.O.V

I shook my head at Chresanto. I know he has problems but to ask me who's the father is disrespectful.

Me: nothing Chres dont worry about it.

Chres: Jacob i-

Me: its ok im going to go see Bahja ok

Chres: why the fuck you and her so close ?

Me: your being so secretive all of a sudden and i just dont want to be around you !

He sighed and nodded. I went downstairs grabbing my keys. I then walked out the house hopping in my car driving to Nique's house. I listened to Selena Gomez The Heart Wants What It Wants ln repeat the whole time. I loved that song it explained so much. As i pulled up to Nique's house there were police everywhere. I quickly parked and got out the car seeing Bahja and on the ground crying hysterically. I went over to her and hugged her.

Me: what happened ?

Bahja: it... There.... Jacob im scared.

She sobbed on my shirt and i rubbed her back in circles.

Me: i'll be back ok.

Bahja: Jacob please dont leave me !

Me: im coming back i promise

She sniffed and nodded. I followed behind to police officers into the house. I covered my nose. It smelled horrible. I looked around seeing blood. Lots of it. I started to get dizzy just by looking at it. I walked upstairs where all the officers where coming from. Blood on the walls, on the steps, the rail, and everything else. My breath hitched as i entered Zonnique's room. A tear slipped running down my cheek as i stood over Crystal. I took a deep breath and held her hand.

Me: what happened to you

I whispered. I looked around her seeing the blood coming from behind her head. Tears streamed freely from my eyes. Crystal was the realist friend i had.

??: FOUND ANOTHER ONE.

Someone yelled. I kissed Crystal's forehead and saw a whole team rush into the guess bedroom i was in. Before going in there i went into Chresanto's guest bedroom. I looked around in shock. I was by now crying silently but hysterically. I looked at the ceiling. It read "I'm so sorry". I looked seeing Zonnique hung from the ceiling with multiple cuts and whips on her body. I quickly walked out of the room downstairs and out the door. I couldnt even stand to see the third person. I dropped to the grown throwing up everything. This is not good for my baby. I held my stomach and sat on the ground crying. I looked over at Bahja who was praying. I got up and walked to my car ignoring every person who tried to stop and talk to me. I started up the car and sat back in the seat crying. If this is all about the money i dont want it. They can all have it. I drove to the cliff where i use to go to clear my head. Maybe even jump off.

Chresanto's P.O.V

Once Jacob left i sighed and texted Bre'l. She was already on her way so i just decided to chill and think for a while. I looked around at all the pictures on the wall. I stopped at the most recent one. It was Bahja, Jacob, Breaunna, Zonnique, and Crystal laughing. It was a nice picture. I smiled. I stared at the picture as little flashback played in the back of my mind.

I stood in the middle of Zonnique's room looking around. I heard the door open and i turned around seeing Zonnique. She looked around and it was like she couldnt see me. I
Walked closer to her and she didnt seem t notice me. I watched as she got out some clothes getting ready to somewhere.

Crystal: yo Nique hurry up

Crystal said as she entered the room.

Nique: shit i gotta run to the store and find me a shirt you ok here ?

Crystal: yea but hurry up im waiting.

Nique left the room leaving just Crystal laying on Nique's bed. I guess this is before she died. I walked over looking out the window seeing a car pull up. I looked back at Crystal and tired to touch her but it was like a force filled wouldnt let me. She was laughing at the TV and i sighed walking out the room looking down at the bottom of the stairs. It was-

I snapped out of my thoughts by the TV.

News: seems to be that a triple murder was committed in the house of Tiny and T.I's home. Crystal Westbrook, Zonnique Pullins, and Deandra Mills (dee). The murder seemed to know the victim considering house horrifying the sight was. The police seem to have no leads on who could have committed such a violent act. Please take precaution and be safe.

My mind drifted off into something different. Something viscous.

"Please stop !" Zonnique cried. I watched from the corner of the room as Zonnique got beat with a whip by the lady. I couldnt see who she was.

??: im. sorry. but. my. mind. is. Set on. my. money.

She said hitting her in between words. Zonnique was standing on a chair with her hands and neck tied to the ceiling.

??: yo ?? We gotta go

The man said. I tried to look at his face but i couldnt. Every Time they said each others name i couldnt here anything.

Nique: please no ! I can get you money how much you need.. Anything !

They both laughed in her face as she had a terrifying look on her face.

??: yo babe i'll handle this

The man said. They kissed and the lady left leaving just the man and Zonnique. He caressed her cheek and she started to shake.

Nique: please dont ??. You know me.

??: yea but my baby doesnt like you. She feels that your to close to Jacob and its messing up our chances of getting this money.

Nique: your fucking sick ! I hate you ! I hope you fucking die ! I promise you that when im gone Jacob's going to fucking kill you !

She cried and yelled. The man laughed and kissed her cheek. He kicked the chair from under her feet and she dropped down snapping her neck back. The man turned around and it was-

I blinked a couple times realizing tears were coming down my face. What happened to my friends ?

TBCCCC VOTE/COMMENT

WHO DID IT ?