Chapter 68

::That Night::

7:14 pm

Chresanto's P.O.V

The whole entire day Jacob and Nessa talked and played with each other. It was the cutest thing i have ever seen. Cam told me i didnt have to get our son until later on tonight after she has her little "family dinner" with her so called fiancé. Ion like the nigga and i dont allow him being around my son. This is the only time i'll allowed that shit. Right now Nessa is laying beside Jacob with her head buried in his chest. I guess she was sleepy. She sucked her middle finger and ring finger trying to go to sleep.

Jacob: you let her suck her fingers ?!

He whispered loudly.

Me: at least its not her thumb

Jacob: you know how hard thats going to be to stop her from doing that !

Me: at least she dont have a blanket or something and it's easy for her to go to sleep.

Jacob: really ? Id expect different

Me: she was actually a really good baby. She barley cried. She hate feet tho.

He laughed and i nodded.

Jacob: what ? She hate feet ?

Me: yes. She was crawling one time and Bahja had her feet out and she backed up away from her feet. Then i came downstairs and put my foot in her face and she crawled away crying.

Jacob: maybe cause yall feet sink

Me: or maybe she dont like feet.

Jacob: i think my theory is better. At least she didnt see Ray feet them bitches are ugly

Me: as hell shits throwing up blood signs. While his teeth throwing up crips signs.

He laughed and i laugh wit him

Jacob: imm tell him you said that

Me: i dont care.

I laughed and checked my phone seeing i had a text from Cam.

BabyMoms😎: he's ready

Perez-August🌹: ok

I locked my phone and slid it in my pocket standing up.

Me: ok ok i gotta go pick up my son.

Jacob: bring him to see me

Me: not tonight his bed time in a little while

I reached for Nessa and he slapped my hand.

Jacob: noooooo Chresss

Me: she gotta go lay in her bed Jacob

Jacob: but i wanna keep her pleaaasseee

Me: she'll be here bright and early tomorrow i promise

He rolled his eyes and pouted.

Jacob: fine

He picked her up, kissed her cheek and told her he loved her. I took her from him.

Me: we'll be back tomorrow. I love you

Jacob: i love you to

I pecked his lips and grabbed Nessa's bag before heading out. I smiled to myself the whole time. Couldnt imagine life without him.

Jacob's P.O.V

I smiled as i watched him walk out the door closing it behind him. I grabbed my phone and went back on Instagram. I scrolled down all the comments. People were saying thins like "bae i missed you 😫💗", "4 years without you 😒 we've misses you" and "damn gotten older and sexier 🙈👑" i laughed at the comments and went on different fan pages liking pictures. I felt like a new person. I heard a knock and the door and i looked over seeing a whole bunch of balloons and a big bear.