Chapter 52

Jacob's P.O.V

Me and August was walking hand and hand down the block just catching up. I use to love this boy to death but i never told him that.

Me: were did you go ?

August: i went back to NOLA

Me: but why ? You had me out here crying and thinking you were dead the time ! Why not call me or text me or something !

August: because Bre'l would do nothing but track me back down ! She's been watching you and im pretty sure i wouldnt be standing here if i did let you know i was up and breathing.

Me: w-what ? She's been watching me ?

August: she's always been watching you ! Since she found out you were Chresanto's brother.

Me: what does that matter !

August: she's crazy. She believes that the only way she can have Chresanto to herself personally is if she kills off anyone and everyone he loves.

I stop walking and sat on the near by bench. This is crazy. That doesnt even make fucking sense. I knew she was crazy but.. But not this crazy.

August: look i know this is kinda hard to believe but she's willing to kill all of you to get what she wants. The sad part is Chresanto did all of that for her.

Me: Chresanto didnt kill anybody ! He cant go down for her dirty work !

August: yes he can Jacob. HE set his friends up. HE help set up a plan for his friends to die and that makes him an accessory to murder.

It was all slowly making sense to me.

Me: so you....

August: Chresanto was suppose to kill me to but i didnt show up. When Bre'l found out i was alive she set my house on fire with Kay Kay in it. We both still got out safe. I sent KayKay to Atlanta and i stayed here. Thats when that night with me and you went down.

I looked into space recapping that night.

::FLASHBACK::

Me and August had just got from detention. He was there cause he's always cussing out a teacher but for me it was my first time. It was 6 almost 7 and he was driving me home after we had got something to eat. I knew Chresanto wouldnt be home because he doesnt get home until late. AFTER he finishes hanging out with his little girlfriend. On our way to my house august got a call.

August: yoo..... Right now.... For real..... Where at ?..... Ar'd im on my way. Oh and i got Jacob with me you dont mine right....... Ar'd

He hung up and turned back around heading in a different direction.

Me: where we going ?

August: to my homeboy's crib. He wants me to pick up the money he owe for some nigga.

Me: why cant he do it ?

August: just sit back and enjoy the ride baby boy

I sat back and rolled my eyes.

Me: fine.

We arrived at the huge house and i was about to get out until August grabbed my arm.

August: you stay here.

Me: but-

August: stay here ! Its for your saftey

Me: fine.

He kissed my cheek and got out walking into the house. I was playing on my IPhone5 being bored. I looked around and there were men everywhere and a couple of prostitutes. I scrunched up my face. Who wants to be around this. I jumped once i saw a lady knocking on my window. I rolled it down a bit.