Chapter 38

Chresanto's P.O.V

It was hard to go back to sleep considering the fact that i caused my own brother to cut. I never knew he had so much.... hate towards me. Im sitting in my room be because i felt kinda uncomfortable in the same room with his right now. I was on my bed just looking around. Nothing would be the same as they were when we were kids. We were happy and thats something that may never come again with everything thats happening. I turned on my side on the bed and closed my eyes trying to go to sleep. I attempted to try but it didnt work. I sat up and groaned. I really want to go to sleep. I just got out of bed and headed downstairs. On my way down i stumbled on some glass.

Me: SHIT !

I yelled feeling the pain in my foot. I got a hold of my foot and took out the little piece of glass. I looked around and there were glass everywhere. I panicked not wanting to think negative thoughts but positive ones. I gulped and walked over the glass trying not to get any stuck in my foot. I reached were the glass trail ended and looked at nothing being there. I sighed and started picking some of the glass up. He probably had a little melt down and threw something but i dont blame his. After i picked up the big pieces i through them away and grabbed the broom sweeping up the rest of the little pieces.

Once i was done i put the broom up and walked back upstairs. Before i got to my room i heard the game Crying Game by Nicki Minaj playing.

[Chorus - Jessie Ware:]
Who-o-o-o-o-o, who-o-o-o-o-o
We're back to playing
Who-o-o-o-o-o, who-o-o-o-o-o
We're back to playing
The crying game

[Post-Chorus x2 - Jessie Ware:]
I could've given everything
Don't wanna let the tears begin
We're back to playing
The crying game

[Verse 2 - Nicki Minaj:]
Welcome to the crying game where you lose your soul
Where it ain't no easy pass, you got to use the toll
Ain't no cruise control, you 'bout to lose control
Ain't no smilin' faces here, we slammin' doors and dishes
Sayin' we don't miss each other, but it's all fictitious
Sayin' that we had enough, but enough of what?
Another slap to the face, another uppercut
I'm just abusive by nature, not cause I hate ya
Not cause I wanna get someone to imitate ya
I know it's hard, I know I intimidate ya
But is you stayin' or goin'?
I couldn't breathe and you ain't even know it
How come you never show it?
All this love you speak of
All I want is to love and be loved
(To love and be loved)-

I was going to go back in my room until i decided to check up on him. I knocked on his door and waited for his response

Me: Jacob ?

I yelled through the door over the music. I tried turning the knob but it was locked. I banged on the door.

Me: Jacob open the door !

I banged again.

Me: Jacob quit playing ! Im serious !

Jacob: go away !

Me: no !

I said yelling through the door. I banged on the door some more but no answer again. Just music.

Me: OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR !

Jacob: just.... Please let me be

I stopped banging and sighed putting my hands on the door.

Me: im sorry. I just want to make sure your ok.

Jacob: you here my voice dont you

Me: but i need to see you Jay. To make sure you dont harm yourself.

He didnt answer. I wiggled on the knob again but it was still locked.

Me: Jacob open the door.

I was growing angry. All i wanted was to check up on him.i banged on the door again.

Me: Jacob i dont want to have to for myself in but i will !

I yelled from the other side. No answer again. I began kicking the door. I kicked it until it fell down. Once i got in i saw him laying on the bed with his back towards me. Everything seemes normal.

Me: Jacob i know your not sleep

I sighed and he continued to ignore me. I sighed and sat on the edge of the bed.

Me: i told you i was sorry. What else do you want me to do ?

He didnt answer. He just ignored me. I groaned and stood up walking to the other side where he was facing. Once i reached the side my skeleton almost jumped out of my skin. There was blood. Lots of it. I wanted to throw up but i couldnt. Tears fell as i looked at all the cuts and blood on his stomach and sides. I looked at his wrist seeing other cuts.

Me: im so sorry

I whispered. Its my fault. I did this. Caused him to end his life. I kissed his forehead and stood us putting the cover over his body. I continued to let my tears fall. There was no need for me to throw a hissy fir because its my fault ! All mine ! I was mad at myself, i hated myself. I refuse to be here alone. In this world alone.

I went in my room and grabbed my gun out of my box once again. I sat on the bed looking at it. Of course i didnt want to die but i didnt want to live either. I sighed and put the gun to my head. Tears stained my cheeks as i starred at the wall. I looked down then sat the gun down. I cant do it, but something came over me. I held the trigger to my head then

POW !

All black.

I shot up and was breathing heavy. I was sweating like hell and my heart was racing. Another dream about him. About him dying. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and then the tears that were flowing down my cheeks. I grabbed my fan and turned it on. Why do i keep having these dreams ? Are they signs ?

TBCCCCCCCCCCC VOTE/ COMMENT

YOU THINK ITS A SIGN ?

DID YOU GET SCARED ?

THOUGHT JACOB WAS REALLY DEAD ?