Chaper 44

Jacob's P.O.V

I woke hearing shouting and shit. I groaned and sat up rubbing my eyes. Who the fuck is shouting so early in the morning ! I got up and went into the bathroom doing my morning routine. I slipped on one of Chresantos shirts and walked downstairs. I quickly ran back up into Nique's room.

Me: Why you aint tell me he was here !! Im walking downstairs like this !!

Nique: wait who's here ?

She said in her raspy voice while sitting up rubbing her eyes.

Me: you dont here them arguing ?!

Nique: who ?! Aint no shit going down in my house who the hell down there ?

Me: Ray Chresanto and Trey !

Nique: really ?!

Me: yes !

Her eyes shot open and she quickly got up going into the bathroom. After a good 10 minutes she came out looking amazing.

Me: where the hell you going !

Nique: you said Ray was here. I gotta look cute !

Me: awwwe you like Ray ?

Nique: yes now what should i wear ?!

Me: just slip on some jogging pants and a half shirt !

Nique: what i'll look stupid !

Me: i swear you'll look good.

Nique: fine but you go change !

I rolled my eyes and went back into the room slipping on some blue sweatpants that has "P-A" on the side and a whit tee shirt. I walked downstairs and they both stopped arguing looking at me and Nique.

Me: ummm h-hey Trey what you doing here ?

Trey: i came to talk to you but yo brother acting like i cant.

Chres: cause you cant. You wanna grow balls cause Ray here ?

Ray: im not in this so dont put me in it.

Trey: nigga i aint scared of yo ass !

Chres: ha ! Lil nigga you pathetic as fuck ! considering i had yo ass shook yesterday before you took me brother out.

Trey: i wasnt shook ! I was playing wit yo ass

Chres: nigga yo ass was scared. Try me if you want to i'll fucking hurt you !

Trey: nigga you mad cause yo lil brother really like me and you dont want him with me, but thats to bad cause i got him were i want him !

Trey smirked and i was lost for words. I looked at Chres who was shaking. Oh god help me.

Trey: oh so what you scared now ?

Nique: Trey cut it out ! This is my damn house and you are NOT going to be disrespecting Chres like that ?

Trey: you suppose to be his bitch or something ?

Trey doesnt know that his words cut deeper than he thinks. Past him being my brother. Chres's fist connected with Trey face and next thing i know they're fighting.

Ray: YO CHRES CHILL OUT !

Me: CHRES STOP !

He wouldnt and i didnt want to break them up cause if i get hit imma hurt everybody. Instead Ray ran over helping Chres off of Trey.

Chres: WATCH YO FUCKING MOUTH ! THAT SHIT CAN GET YOU IN A VERY DANGEROUS SITUATION FUCKING WITH ME !

Trey: WHAT THAT MEAN ? HUH ? YOU GONE KILL ME ? NIGGA YOU AINT BOUT IT !

Chres: GET OFF ME MAN !

Chres said snatching away from Ray. Chres laughed and shook his head. He walked past me and grabbed my arm.

Chres: control yo fucking pet for i put his ass to sleep.

He said before letting me go and walking upstairs.

Nique: Trey leave... Now

Trey: not until i talk to Jacob

Nique: this is my damn house ! I-

Me: Nique i'll talk to him. He'll be out in a second

Nique: fine

I walked towards the front door with him following behind me. We stepped outside and i crossed my arms waiting for him to talk.

Trey: sorry for all of that i just-

Me: you just what !? Fighting with my brother aint helping you ! He already dont like you and what mean you got me where you want me ?! You dont got me no damn where.

Trey: i didnt mean it ! I just said it to make him mad !

Me: why !

Trey: he wouldnt let me talk to you !

Me: that doesnt give you a reason to come at him like that ! Thats still family !

Trey: and your right im sorry. I just needed to talk to you. I honestly cant stop thinking about you and i want you to like me as much as i like you.

I sighed and shook my head. I DID like him. I had like'd him since the beginning if 10th grade i just never had the courage to tell him or to even tell anyone i like guys to.

Me: i do like you but.....your pushing your luck. Chres is not gone let this happen anymore Trey.

Trey: he cant stop me from loving you no matter how hard he tried.

Me: i know he cant and he cant stop me from liking you but i dont wanna do this behind his back either he's all i got right now.

Trey: he has to let you do you. He has to respect your wishes.

He was right. Chres did have to respect my decision whether he liked it or not. I want to give Trey a chance.. I really do but its like this small voice of Chres in my head saying dont do it cause i'll regret it.

Trey: just one chance.

Me: i dont know

Trey: just one. After i fuck up which i wont you can leave me alone for good.

Me: ok... One chance Trey im not playing.

He smiled and gave me a hug.

Trey: ok and we can take it as slow as you want.

Me: fine but you HAVE to try and get along with Chres

Trey: ughh really

Me: yes !

He mumbled and i couldnt hear what he said.

Me: what was that ?

Trey: nothing bae nothing but i gotta go text me ok

I nodded and he kissed my cheek before walking off. I smiled and went back into the house slapping my forehead. What the FUCK did i just do.

TBCCCCCC VOTE/ COMMENT

YALL THOUGHT JACOB WONT GONE WITH TREY ?

WHAT CHRES GONE THINK ?