Chapter 40

Jacob's P.O.V

Trey was distant at first but then he loosened up. Right now were ice skating. Indoor of course. I was laughing as Trey held on to the railing.

Me: come on man

Trey: hell nah i'll bust my shit

Me: so ! I wont laugh

Trey: promise ?

Me: sure.... That

I chuckled. And he let go trying to gain his balance. I skate over to him and grabbed him hand.

Me: stop moving so much or you'll fall ok

Trey: this is so fucking embarrassing. I cant believe i let you drag me here.

Me: why ? You dont want to tell your basketball friends you went out ice skating like a wittle princess ?

I said pinching his cheeks.

Trey: haha very funny

I laughed. He almost fell pushing his body against mine. I looked up at his and saw those beautiful greyish eyes. He leaned in and my breath hitched. I then grabbed his hand And led us off the floor. He took the off the skate and sat down in relief.

Trey: that shit aint no joke

Me: i liked it

He smiled and i smiled back.

Trey: thats all that matters.

He smiled and i blushed. He's a true charmer.

Me: sooooo.....

Trey: so........

It got awkward really quick.

Trey: ok look Jacob.. I like you, i have for the longest time. I know this the first date and Of course i want you to be mine but i guess what im trying to say is im not the typical player everyone makes me out to be. I actually have a heart and im willing to give it to you if you let me.

I was lost for words. He's liked me for this long ? What ? This is unreal right now.

Trey: i dont want you to see me as a friend or player. I want you and only you.

He caressed my cheek and leaned in. I looked at his lips then back at him pulling back.

Me: i cant... I-im sorry

He pulled back frowning.

Trey: its ok

Me: i just-

Trey: its fine. I'll take you home

He got up heading towards the counter to put our skates up and i sighed. I didnt mean to break his heart but my heart honestly is with Chres and i didnt want to be in a fake relationship.

Trey: lets go Jacob.

He said barley above a mumble. I sighed and got up walking out with him.

The whole car ride was silent. Nothing but the sounds of the car and other cars passing by. I was happy when he arrived at my house i was ready to get rid of this silence.

Me: Trey i-

Trey: you dont have to give me an explanation. I know you see me as a player like the rest thats why you wont give me a chance.

Me: no i just.....

I sighed. I couldnt tell him about Chresanto

Me: nothing. Im sorry again

I kissed his cheek and hoped out the car. As soon as i reached the front door i heard him speed off. I took a deep breath then pulled out my key unlocking the door. I went inside closing it behind me. I looked around and it seemed pretty clean. Way cleaner than when i theft. I nodded and heard creaking noises. I quickly but calmly walked upstairs hearing the creaking and banging get louder. The door was wide open but i still couldnt see what was going on in there considering that in Chres's room you had to make little turn to fully be in his room. I stepped in the room seeing Nique jumping on the bed and i guess Chres was in the shower.

Me: Hey Nique !!

Nique: JAAAACCOOBB !

She yelled jumping off the bed running towards me. I opened my arms and embraced her in a big hug. I was relieved that her and Chres werent doing Anything.

Me: were's Chres ?

Nique: putting on his clothes. We're going to Carabbas

I nodded. Carabbas is a food place and there Italian food is amazing ! I headed towards the door until she grabbed my hand.

Nique: Jacob. I know about you and Chresanto. Your secrets safe with me i swear it.

Me: thanks but i have to make sure its safe with Bahja to.

Nique: i got you.

She gave me a heart warming smile and i hugged her again. I let her go and walked into my room to freshin up again. This should go well.

TBCCCC VOTE/COMMENT

TREY SERIOUS OR NAH ?

You thought Nique and Chres was fucking ? Naw