Chapter 70

::Next Day::

11:52 am

Jacob's P.O.V

The doctors said since i woke up they did all the test they needed to do and i was fine. I was able to go home today. I was super happy to get out of here. I don't like hospital's. I texted Chres like 9 this morning to pick me up but he never answered me back. :( wonder what he's doing thats more important than picking me up from the hospital. Instead August is picking me up. I really wanted Chres to pick me up but im not complaining. Iv waited for Chres for 2 hours now. As i put my clothes on i heard a knock on the door.

Me: one minute !

I quickly put on my shirt and pants almost falling in the process. The door opened and August walked in. He had some iHop. After slipping on my slides i quickly grabbed the food from his.

August: no not right now.

He said taking it back. I pouted and he chuckled.

August: lets go imma warn you though when we get out here don't mind all the flashing lights ok.

I nodded and he held his hand out for me to grab it. I was going to but pulled my hand back.

Me: aren't you worried about what your fans will think !?

August: no cause they know im straight, and they also know i have a serious soft spot for you.

He smiled and grabbed my hand once again. I smiled and took it. As we walked out of my hospital room there were people stopping and gasping and whispering.

Me: so this is all the attention you get ?

I whispered to him.

August: pretty much baebeh.

I loved when he called me Baby especially with his accent. I just wanted to melt inside. As we got outside there were cameras and people everywhere asking all types of question. Some shouting "I Love You August". Others saying "who's the boy with you hes cute" and all that good stuff. I smiled for the cameras and hopped in the car with August.

August: now that wasnt so bad now was it ?

Me: not at all

August: were to ?

I sat and thought. Thats a good question. I saw my phone light up and it was Chres. I rolled my eyes and ignored it.

Me: your house

August: my house it is

He smiled at me and sped off in his all Blue Lambo. I hope whatever Chresanto was doing it was worth missing me come after 4 years

Chresanto's P.O.V

I panted as i laid down beside Cam with my hand on my chest. I looked up at the ceiling and chuckled.

Cam: whats so funny ?

Me: this... Us

Cam: what do you mean baby ?

Me: were not together,

Cam: were not together but we just fucked ?!

Me: so !

Cam: just cause that bitch woke up doesn't mean things have to change with us !

I sat up and looked at her.

Me: what you just call him ?

Cam: you heard me a B-I-T-C-H

I chuckled and got up putting on my boxers.

Cam: were are you going

I didn't answer I pulled her by her legs off the bed. there was a loud thump. I laughed as she held her head in pain. I looked at the time and quit laughing.

Me: fuck ! Cam by the time I get back I want you out out of my house im dead ass.

Cam: im nit going without-

Me: GET OUT !

I yelled. She jumped and i walked out of the room into Nessa and King's room. King was wide awake playing the ipad and Nessa was sleep.

Me: hey little man

King: hey

Me: put on your shoes while i get your sister. Hurry up ok

He nodded and i grabbed Nessa holding her in one arm while her head laid on my shoulder. I grabbed her bag and Kings hand. I walked out of the room seeing Cam come infront of me.

Me: Cam move

I gritted through my teeth.

Cam: your not leaving with my son.

Me: you want a place to stay right ? I suggest you move out my way or sleep in the sleep and get found and beat by your fiancé.

Cam: Chres st-

Me: shutup

I walked past her and out the door to the car. I buckled Nessa in while King sat in his chair. After buckling them in i looked at the time.

Me: fuck ! Im sorry Jacob

I whispered to myself.

TBCCCCCCCCCCCCCC VOTE/COMMENT

SHORT I KNOW IM SORRY IM WITH FAMILY AT A COOK OUT BUT I DIDNT WANT TO LEAVE YALL HANGING 😌

Think chres wrong ?