Chapter 26

~Next Day~

Jacob's P.O.V

I woke up not wanting to even move a muscle but i had to. I got up and did my usual morning routine. Once i was done i put on some Khaki pants and a white muscle shirt. I honestly didnt feel like dressing out today. I put on my usual rings and all 14 of my earrings. I sprayed on my Cologne that Ma had got me last year. It was called "Prince". It was a mix of a mango and coconut smell. I was fighting back tears just by looking at a bottle she bought me. I grabbed my black nerd glasses and slipped them on. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs seeing Chres cooking breakfast.

Chres: your down fast

He barley said above a whisper but loud enough for me to here.

Me: yea... Not dressing to impress i guess

I said back in also a low tone. He handed me my plate and we sat at the table across from each other. Eating at the table never felt so... Lifeless. I ate a little bit then began playing with my food. I wasnt really hungry. I looked at Chres seeing him looking down not eating anything.

Me: you not gonna eat

Chres: im not hungry

Me: at least eat a little.

Chres: nah you eat.

I sighed and got up putting the food in the refrigerator. I'll eventually eat it when i got hungry. I looked at my phone and we had 50 minutes left before school started. Usually we wouldnt be done this early. The tabel felt so empty. I just wanted to cry but i knew crying wasnt going to bring my mom back.

Chres: remember when we were about 13 and Me you and Ma played truth or dare at dinner ?

I laughed and nodded.

Me: she was a G that whole time. Then she gone dare me to lick syrup from ya ass cheeks.

Chres: i was weak cause i would NEVER expect ma to say some nasty shit like that

Me: i looked at her like she was fucking crazy.

Chres: then i dared her to steal Jaden dirt bike.

We both laughed super loud.

Me: AND she got caught !

Chres: she still savage though ! Where that bike at anyways ?

Me: she gave it back.... Along with a warrant. We not allow within 20 feet of there property.

He laughed and shook his head. I smiled. It feels give to have mostly good memories rather than bad with her.

Chres: remember that party she through that we wernt suppose to stay home for ?

Me: damn right ! We were like 16 and bad asses. We walked from grandma house to here.

Chres: we was drunk as hell that day

Me: and she was mad as hell

Chres: that day was to lit and fun. She was mad then she started laughing.

I laughed and he chuckled.

Me: yea...

Chres: man this table is where it all happened. The good and bad. It was always THIS table. When Donald duck and cam came that happened here, when you me and ma had our lil food fight happened here, hell she said she broke her water wit you when she was sitting here.

Me: for real ?!

Chres: hell nah

He laughed and i chuckled. He play to much. I looked at my phone. 7:50

Me: we gotta umm go

Chres: yea lets go

Me: im taking my own car today

He nodded and locked the door behind us as we walked out. I hopped in my car and he hopped in his. I checked my phone nd seen a message from Bahja.

BahjaBae💘👌: im sorry i lied to you about Chres... I just like you and i dont like how he tried to get me to stay away from you

J🅱ooling😂👌: you could have still been honest with me

BahjaBae💘👌: i know and i truly apologize. I see you two really love each other and i wont mess that up.

J🅱ooling😂👌: could you not talk about me and my brother and its ok i'll see you when i get to school

She replied with a "K". I sat my phone down turning to my song "Don't Believe in Love" im in love with my own song. I didnt realize how... Lyrical i could be. I sung along as i pulled up to school. I took my key out the ignition and hopped out immediately getting lip bites from females. I wasnt in the mood to make anyone melt today so i just smiled at them making them blush. I realized i had on a white muscle shirt. Explanatory. Iv been working on my 8 pack and its going really well. I didnt feel like talking really so i headed straight for class.

Dee: JACOB !

I turned around and looked at my use to be friend. I just wanna go to class.

Me: hm

Dee: wassup

Me: life

I said lowly not wanting to talk today.

Dee: what wrong

Me: i......i just wanna go to class

Dee: Jacob i know you ! What's wrong boo

Me: Dee....

Dee: Jacob im not playing..

I sighed and pulled her to the side knowing me saying what i was going to say was gonna make me cry. Tears started to build up before i could even open my mouth.

Me: Dee.... Ma d-.... Passed

Dee: w-what ?

She said as her lips quivered. I looked away. I never liked seeing females cry for any reason at all. I know Ma was like a second mother to Dee considering she use to date Chres and use to be my best friend. I wiped away the fresh tears that were staining my cheeks. I could here her weep lowly

Me: Dee please stop c-crying

Dee: im s-sorry

Me: look we have to go to class....

I said wiping her tears with my thumbs

Me: dont cry. She doesnt want any of us to c-cry.

She nodded and wiped her face. I kissed her cheek and walked to my locker getting my things for today which was only a pencil considering exams and stuff. I looked over at Chres's little group and he wasnt over there. Ray caught me looking and motioned for my to come over. I mentally rolled my eyes and walked over.

Me: wassup ?

I said lowly. All i wanna do is go to class

Ray: where yo brother at ?

Me: i dont know

Ray: wassup with you and him... Yall look like yall have lost someone

i backed up ready to go to class before the tears were to build back up.

Chres: NICE CHOICE OF FUCKING WORDS RAYAN !

Ray: im so so so so sorry. I didnt kn-

Me: i-its fine

I ignored him and everyone else and walked to first block. I sat in my seat and put in my earphones. Music is my life right now and my only escape.

TBCCCCCCCCCC VOTE/COMMENT

IM ON THE ROLL WITH UPDATES 😏

I promise all these depressing/sad chapters will be over soon and the drama will roll in just be patient.