Chapter 3

~Next Day~

Chresanto's P.O.V

Jacob and I had both woke up earlier than usual to get ready for school. He was more happy then usual. He had on all white with the legend blue 11's on while i had on all black with the black infrared 6's on. We sat at the table eating pancakes bacon and egg while texting. It was an awkward silence. I decided to brake it think about what Dee told me yesterday.

Me: i heard you got into NYU yesterday

Jacob: yea...... i cant wait to go. You'll finally get rid of me

I sighed. Being nice to Jacob is heard. He's so fucking sensitive. -__-

Me: look nigga im trying to be nice

Jacob: oh for real ? I didnt know you knew how to be nice

Me: stop fucking insulting me !

Jacob: well stop cursing at me

Me: man the fuck up !

Jacob: this is why i CANT get along wit you. You hate how sensitive i am cause you hate me !

Me: Jacob-

Jacob: dont even. We aint gone ever get along. You cant even except how sensitive i am. The problem is you want me to be just like you, well im not im me.

Me: i dont want you to be me i just want you to stop being a bitch damn !

Jacob: and you tryna be nice ?

He chuckled

Jacob: some brother you are. Instead of helping me as yo lil brother you put me down. No wonder why i cant wait to leave yo stupid ass.

Me: IM NOT PUTTING YOU DOWN ! IM TRYING TO HELP YOU !-

Jacob: calling me names aint helping me Chres. Now if you'll excuse me I gotta go to school.

He tried to walk pass me but i grabbed his arm gently bringing him back. Not trying to fight with him today. Just make peace like Dee told me to.

Me: your not excused. Look im willing to try this brother thing out for the sake of Dee and Ma, but if we dont like it after a week we can call it off alright.

Jacob: deal.... Since were "brothers" again nigga you need to be in honors classes ! Thats the first thing i be trying to convince yo ass as a "brother" to do !

He laughed and i chuckled. I never really liked to hear about school but i guess now that i have my smart ass brother back i have to right ?

Me: nigga hell nah. Ion want to be in those classes.

Jacob: Chres you get straight A's. Why the fuck not ?

Me: i just dont wanna seem like a nerd t-

Jacob: to your friends ?

He shook his head. I know it sounds kind of dumb but i do have a reputation.

Jacob: bruh be a leader not a follower. Them niggas dumb as fuck so whether you like it or not im sighing you up for Honors.

Me: NIGGA !

Jacob: Chres i dont give a damn im signing you up. Now YOU stop being a bitch and man the fuck up.

I rolled my eye's. We grabbed a green apple and headed out the door locking it on our way out. Jacob got in his all ice whit 2015 Mustang and i got in my all metallic black 2015 mustang. We not rich our mom just about her money. She use to be a model and dancer. now she's a doctor and surgeon. She gets paid enough that'll last me and Jacob a lifetime but you know we wanna go off on your own after school so yea. After i arrived to school me and Jacob stood side by side looking at each other.

Jacob: ready to be the loving brothers everyone knows us to be

Me: hell nah ! Ion like yo ass

We laughed and i sat my stuff down holding out my hand. He did the same and we did our hand shake before we started hating each other. After we were done we laughed and grabbed our stuff heading inside the building.

Jacob: nigga everybody finna be so shocked as a mother fucker

Me: we aint even suppose to be here

Jacob: well nigga we gotta get our work. 10 days aint no joke

Me: true shit. Go grab all yo work then meet me back here

Jacob: okkk but you gotta meet someone

Me: nigha who ?

He smirked

Jacob: AYE CAM ! COME HERE !

He yelled and the girl that was over our house yesterday came over and they kissed. I had a knot in my stomach. I didnt need to see that. I cleared my throat and they broke the kiss looking at me.

Jacob: oh Cam this is my brother Chresanto, Chresanto this is Camila or Cam

Cam: nice to meet you Chresanto

Me: you can call me Chres and nice to meet you to

Jacob: alright alright. Baby you know i cant stay sooo i'll see you after school alright ?

Cam: yep

He whispered something in her ear and she blushed. I scrunched up my face. Ok ok thats enough. The bell rung and she pecked his lips and walked away. I watched her. She seems off to me.

Jacob: yo ! Stop looking at my girl like that

Me: shut up and lets go get these fucking papers

I chuckled weakly and he laughed. We walked in the building to get our work. This is kinda weird. Having my brother back. He always gave me a feeling and its crazy.

TBCCCCC VOTE/COMMENT