Chapter 69

Chresanto's P.O.V

I went home and tucked Nessa and King in there beds with Cam high on my tail. After kissing both of there foreheads i walked out if there room and into ours. I sat on the bed and took out my phone texting Jacob.

Perez-August 🌹: Hey Baby boy ❤️ Do you need anything ?

I locked my phone setting it on the dresser while Cam starred at me.

Me: what ?

Cam: so you went to see Jacob today ?

Me: yea like always. Whats the problem now ?

Cam: what happened ?

Me: nothing happened Cam the fuck you so worried about ?

Cam: dont i just wanted to see where my babydaddy was.

Me: i was with Jacob. I brung Nessa so he could see her, i bought him some flowers, and i bought him some food. Go to your fiancé

Cam: no im here wit you.

Me: i dont understand why. We DONT go out your just my baby moms and i let you stay for the sake of our son.

Cam: so when Jacob gets out of the hospital-

Me: he's staying here with me and this will be our room, our bed, our everything. No longer you and i's.

Cam: so now that Jacob's back you wanna kick me out ? Where am i going to go ? You know Marcus is at my house and i dont wanna be there when he's high.

Me: you can go, your marrying him, but my son wont. He's staying with me.

I checked my phone seeing i had a text from Jacob.

SorryForTheWait🌹: no im ok 😘 thanks for asking Chressy 🙈

I smiled at the text and replied "no problem gorgeous 😍". I locked my phone once again looking at an angry Camila.

Cam: no if i go my son comes with me

She said gritting through her teeth. I looked at her like she had lost her damn mind. I chuckled and shook my head.

Me: you lost your fucking mind if you think imma let my son be around your drug head ass fiancé.

Cam: and you've lost your damn mind if you think imma let my son be here with a fucking drug dealer.

Me: me and you both know i aint no damn drug dealer. Id never bring drugs around my kids.

Cam: Chresanto im serious. If i leave King leaves.

Me: hell no. Be serious i dont care just know you not taking my son.

I got up and grabbed a suit case and threw it in front of her feet. She moved in because she didnt want to be with her fiancé when he was high but now she doesnt have s choice. I told her when he got out of the hospital she had to go and she agreed. I started taking her clothes out of the drawers and onto the bed. Since i didnt know when Jacob would wake up bought him a whole new wardrobe which i have set to the side in his closet. Yes he has a closet.

Cam: i want full custody of him Santo

Jacob's P.O.V

After August left Bahja came back. She was telling me how her life was going so far. I was happy to see her finally happy.

Bahja: i also have a new boyfriend.

Me: whats his name ?

She played her fingers and loooked at me.

Me: well.....

Bahja: i feel horrible saying his name.

Me: but why ?

Her eyes got teary eye'd and she shrugged her shoulders.

Bahja: because im a terrible friend Jacob and she'd be disappointed in me.

Me: who would be dissappinted in you and how are you a terrible friend ?

I was getting frustrated. I really wanted to know.

Bahja: Zonnique. M-my boyfriend is Z-

Me: i know damn well your not about to say Zoey.

She nodded and broke down crying. I shook my head and chuckled.

Me: i am not about to sit hit here and feel sorry for you because your old enough to know what the fuck you be doing !

Bahja: i wasnt thinking ! It just happened ! We had got from Zonnique's funeral and-

Me: you fucked her boyfriend the day she was buried ! Bahja thats fuck up ! She'd never do that to you. Not in a million years and you know it ! Im dissappinted in you. Then you made him your fucking boyfriend. Your better than that all this fame is getting to your head. Zonniue is probably looking down on you and shaking her head. YOUR SUPPOSE-

I took a deep breath and calmed down a bit. I looked at her and she had tears rolling down her cheek.

Me: your suppose to be her best friend and your dating the person she loved most. Im not mad at you just disappointed because i know you can do better. How long have yall been dating ?

Bahja: 3 in a half years.

She whispered lowly.

Bahja: but he's only around certain times like when were out to eat or im at a concert performing or something like that. Were never alone because he has to work

Me: work ?

Bahja: yea he's a upcoming recording artist.

I looked at her and laughed. Iv known zoey for a long time him and Chres go way back.

Me: Bahja zoey has never worked a day in his life. He doesnt know how to cause he's a little spoiled ass brat. Everything was handed to him. Why you think he use to ride a skateboard to and from school. His parents kicked him out because they were tired of him being lazy

Bahja: but-

Me: but he's playing you. Your beautiful talented and famous. Your the youngest and best singer there is right now. He's using you for your fame. He's waiting for yall to break up so he can make up this big ass sob story and make money off of it.

Bahja: how would he make money off of it ?

Me: he could get interviews and paid for it. He could tell lies about you and make you sound like the bad guy and he could possibly try and end your career.

Bahja: how do you know that ?

Me: you know August ?

Bahja: i went on tour with him last year of course.

Me: ohhh well he told me bout the whole him and his girlfriend breaking up thing and she tried to do the same thing.

Bahja: ohh i heard about that.

Me: yea dont let that happen to you cause i'll beat Zoey's ass but not before i beat yours

Bahja: why ?!

Me: you got involved with him. You had a choice bahj, you could have left him alone and not gotten involved with him but you allowed him to come into your life and fuck it up.

Bahja: thanks jacob.

Me: forr ???

Bahja: not going off on me like others would.

Me: no problem bee

She smiled and got up to hug me. I felt like new person simply because i dont have the urge to be petty and childish and fuss with everyone anymore. I feel more mature and i like it.

TBCCCCCCCC VOTE/COMMENT