Chapter 47:Nothing's making sense

Gia's POV

"I wish ah hadn't come todeh" I sulked as we goht into Jared's car.
"Oh c'mon, it wasn't that bad you did get some exclusives" Laura tried to reason with meh buh I just shook my head.
"You know thah's noh what I'm talkin about" I sighed fiddling with the multiple loom bands that were on my wrist.
"You're pissed off cause you didn't get to interview Zayn" Jared commented from the driver's seat. Don't ask meh why he was minding our business, buh I was too tired to bother.

"Oh soh now you know his name" I shot him a look in the mirror.
"I knew it all along, I just did that to annoy him"
"Why, what has he ever done to you?" my tone was harsh, buh he didn't seem fazed at all.
"Cause he fancies you, like you fancy him" he shrugged like it was soh obvious.
"He's good" Laura whispered.
"Shuh op" I whispered back.
"What makes you think we 'fancy' each other?" I did the inverted commas in the air as I said fancy.
"I could see the way you were looking at each other. And all that sexual tension" he winked at meh in the mirror.
"WHAT?!"
"That's also why I grabbed your arm, to see if I'd get a reaction out of him" he smirked.
"You're a jerk" I spat looking out of the window in disgust.
"Correction, I'm a guy"
"Hmmph"
"Really it's in our nature to play on each other's short comings" he shrugged again.
"Buh you didn't find any" I raised an eyebrow.
"Ooh this is getting good" Laura chuckled rubbing her hands together and getting more comfortable in her seat.
"If I had ten more minutes I would've found something"
"Noht with Zayn you wouldn't" I retorted. He stared at meh for a while in the mirror and I returned the glare noht blinking once. And then it was like something clicked; he chuckled as he focused his eyes on the road again.
"What?" I questioned noht enjoying this conversation.
"It's him isn't it?"
"What is?"
"The reason you won't give me a chance. You more than fancy him, you love him" he said the word love like it left a bad taste in his mouth and he avoided eye contact. Wait, did he really like me, I thought this was all just a game to him? I was quiet for a little while as I didn't want to admit it to him.
"Am I wrong?" he challenged.
"Uhuh"
"Sorry I didn't hear you" I knew he was smirking, I didn't even need to look at him.
"This is true" I sighed looking out the window.
"So why not be with him?" he was being sincere now.
"It's complicated"

Louis' POV

"Is it ready?" I asked pacing the floor.
"It will be in possibly two days" the guy on the line replied casually.
"Possibly? Can you give me a proper answer?!...Sorry I'm anxious...you know what, two days is just fine. Let me know if there’s any delay...thanks mate"
I felt bad for yelling at the guy, which was so uncalled for. I wasn't gonna blame it on nerves again; I needed to pull myself together. And the way to do it had just walked out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her and then another one on her head. I was sat on her bed waiting for her to get out since I'd arrived while she was in there, just so you don't get the wrong idea. Her parents weren't home so I invited meself into her room. Yeah her parents would probably freak out if they knew that Gia's set of house keys were now in my possession.
"Hey you" she smiled making sure the towel was secured around her, wouldn't want any mishaps now would we...okay maybe I would. I walked up to her and placed one of my hands on the side of her face and the other on her towel covered waist.
"Hi" I said in a hushed tone. She was turning me on for sure. I drew our faces closer and kissed her softly. Well, it started out like that, but then it started getting more intense and we were proper snogging within a few seconds and it was difficult to keep my hands from wondering. This could go too far too fast, we had to stop. I sighed and then pulled away from her lips even though I didn't want to. I took a step back to get some distance between uz; no I did not trust meself right now.
"What are you trying to tempt me?" I sighed running a hand over my face.
"Sorry babe, I forgot to carry clothes and I only realised once I got out of the shower" she made a pouty face giving me her explanation.
"Alright but you could've at least warned me" I chuckled.
"And you were immediately gonna rush down stairs to avoid seeing me in nothing but a towel?" she raised an eyebrow and I shook my head.
"I could've prepared meself"
"Alright, alright I apologize. Now get out of my room so I can change!" she laughed tryna push me out the door.
"No need to apologise" I gave her a sweet smile which resulted in her giving me a soft kiss before pushing me out the door.
"You're gonna be late for your appointment"
"It can wait"
"No it can't" she giggled closing the door in my face.