Chapter 44:The poet and the beat

hey okay so late update, I AM SO SO SORRY you guys. But to make it up to you, this is a long chapter :) So hope you enjoy love you even more if you vote and comment ;) xxxx 

(2 months later)

Gia's POV

"Alright, you will have to complete this assignment as fifty percent of your grade"
"Shit!" Laura said a bit too loudly.
"Shhh" I stifled a laugh holdin a finger to my lips.
"I'm not that good of a writer G" she complained, a worried look clouding her features.
"You'll be put into groups of three's and fours" the lecturer went on.
"Oh thank God" Laura clapped underneath her chin and I had to chuckle.
"Don't worry; I won't be putting you out of your comfort zones...this time. So basically, you'll be paired off with people you're familiar with, leaving you with no excuse for nothing but your best" the lecturer explained and Laura gave me a happy smile.
"Your groups as well as the events you'll be attending will be posted on the notice board tomorrow"

"You are so doing half the assignment for me" Laura gestured sipping her coffee.
"No I will not"
I kept walking buh stopped when I noticed she was frozen to the spot a few paces behind meh.
"What?" I turned to look at her for an explanation.
"I thought you were my friend" she tried doing a pouty fehs thah I wasn't fallin for.
"I am, which is why I won't do your assignment"
"You're mean" she flicked her red hair away from her face in mock frustration.
"Yes, yes I am" I smirked and she rolled her eyes breaking character.
"Will you at least help me?"
"Nope" I shook my head for cheek sake.
"Well then I'm not moving from this spot if you don't help me" she crossed her arms over her chest and attempted the pouty fehs again.
"Fine" I sighed.
"That and the fact that you're going in the wrong direction" she winked.
"Seriously?"
"Yeah it’s down this way" she chuckled pointing to the hallway on her left.
"Yeah I'm uh, still noht very good at directions..."

********

We goht to the nohtice board and sure enough the list was up. We scanned the list until we found our student numbers just next to each other.
"Yes, we're in the same group!" she squealed pulling me into a hug.
"With who else?" I asked my eyes still scanning the list.
"Uhm let's see" we looked at the side where the last names were listed and sure enough there it was: J Gordan.
"Aww c'mon" I sighed.
"So Jared is in our group, how nice" she had a smug little grin on her fehs.
"Whyyyy?" I drew it out and looked to the heavens (which was actually the ceiling since we were indoors) as if in utter turmoil. I swear Laura and I were meant to be drama students, the weh we behave sometimes.
"Cause he loves you, or at least that's what he claims" she giggled.
"How unfortunate for him" I shrugged and she laughed even more.
"You are mean Gia, I feel sorry for Zayn"
"Oh no, life was a lot different in Malikville" I put on my day-dreaming/looking off into the distance face.
"Oh I really havta meet this guy" she laughed hard.

Zayn's POV

"Zayn and Perrie, you'll make a nice duet" Liz smiled and nodded at us both. I looked at Perrie and she smiled op at meh showing her approval.