Chapter 35:Is this how it ends?

Priya's POV

It'd been an hour since I'd dropped Gia off so I figured it was about time I fetched her. I would've given her more time if we had any, but I knew our parents would be back at any minute. My visit with my friend had been pretty boring since she kept going on and on about some guy she'd met two weeks ago that had decided to buy her a ring. It was sad to see how gullible she could be and I would've told her, but my mind was somewhere else. I was worried for Zayn actually, Gia hadn't told me anything about what she planned to do, but I know my sister pretty well. Zayn might be her weakness, but whenever Gia makes up her mind it can be pretty difficult to change, unless you're me of course. I got to the ramps and didn't see her so I kept driving a little ways down the road. Until I noticed a limp looking figure walking in my direction. I got closer and realized that it was my sister. So I stopped and let her in. She looked great, but I could tell something was going on under those glasses.

"Gia you okay?" I asked gently.

"Fine" she spat trying to act tough.

"You sure, you don't look too good?"

"I'm fine Priya now can we just go home please?"

"Yeah"

Gia's POV

"Zayn, I have to breakup with you" I couldn't look in his eyes so I looked at the ground.

"Giashka..." he sighed. I think he knew it was coming.

"I'm sorry, buh just soh you know, it was no fault of yours"

"Is this the 'its noht you its meh' conversation?"

"Zayn it’s my parents, they won't leht us be together" I squeezed his hand as tightly as I could cause I was losing my nerve.

"Buh we could work somethin out I mean is this cause I don't goh to church? Cause I could come with you if you want"

"I couldn't ask you to do thah Zayn" I reached up and touched his face.

"You don't have to"

"I can't do this" I wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my face in his shirt. He held me tight and I could feel the tears running down my cheeks.

"It's okeh behb" he whispered running his hand through my hair.

"I didn't wanna do this I swear!" I tried to explain pulling aweh from his embrace.

"I know Gia" he kinda smiled.

"I'm sorry" I said again and he just nodded.

"Bye Zayn" I kissed him on the cheek and he pulled me into a hug.

"Bye Gia" he kissed me on the forehead, and then he let me go.

Zayn's POV

The fact thah I knew it was coming hadn't made it any easier. And watching her walk aweh I felt like a complete idiuh. I hadn't said everything I wanted to cause I didn't wanna make it harder for her. I couldn't really see her eyes since she was wearing the glasses, buh I knew she was crying; I was too in fact. It just wasn't supposed to end like this. I reached into my jacket pocket and pulled out a piece of paper. I'd been meaning to give it to her; buh thah would be pointless now. I sat down on the crate thah was off to the side and I lit a cigarette. I looked at the drawing and then at the wall and then at the drawing again and I got an idea. I finished my cigarette and then got out the paint cans I had hidden. I started workin vigerousleh and I guess it was helping me leht off some steam. It still hurt like hell though cause I kept having like flash backs of our entire relationship; the day at the pizza place, the salsa dancing, and the day at Karen's café. (I finally found out who Karen was and ended up watching all ten seasons of One Tree Hill.) Man I missed her so much already! I kept painting and poured all of my concentration into it, wiping aweh the tears everehtime it goht hard to see. I kept at it until after whah my watch told me was an intense hour, I was finished. Well, it still needed the finishing touches, buh it was pretty much done. I took a step back to geht a proper look and froze when a bright light shone on my eyes.