Chapter 23:This is what the night is for

Gia's POV

The bowling turned out to be so much fun...and I'm not just sayin thah cause I won.

 "Okeh Gia, I'm starving" he sighed as we left the bowlin alley hand in hand.

 "What are you in the mood for?" I asked looking at the variety of restaurants to choose from.

 "Chicken" he smirked.

 "Of course" I rolled my eyes and he started laughing.

 "Okeh babes whah do you want?"

 "Uhm...Mexican...?" I wrinkled my nose noht knowing what he would seh.

 "Okeh Mexican it is then"

 The Mexican place was pretty cool with this funny salsa music and stuff. I ordered tacos and he ordered nachos when in fact I really wanted nachos.

 "Wanna taste?" I offered him my food in the hopes thah he'd return the favour. I pushed my plate towards him and luckileh for me he did the same.

 "These nachos are good"

 "Hmm and so are the tacos" he said wiping his mouth with a napkin.

 "Can I have it back now?" he asked a mischief look in his eyes.

 "No, you're not gettin it back" I shook my head.

 "Are ya serious?" he asked tryin to read meh.

 "Yes...actualleh" I laughed.

 "Thanks I wanted the tacos anyehweh" he laughed.

 "You can have them under one condition" I held up a finger.

 "Yeah..."

"You dance with meh" I smirked.

 "Buh Gia, I hate doncin" he complained.

 "That is exactleh why we gonna do it" I winked.

 "Okeh when we leave here" he took a sip of his coke.

 "Nope we havta dance here to this ridiculous salsa music" I laughed.

 "Soh I'm a Pakistani, living in England, dating an Indian, eating Mexican, and now I havta salsa?"

 "Pretty much" We both burst out laughing.

Zayn's POV

"Tell me something about you that I don't know" she challenged as we swayed, buh noht to the music. It was kind of a fast song so it was realleh weird for uz to be slow dancin. Buh thah's whah Gia wanted, so I didn't mind as long as it makes her happy.

 "I con't dance" I sighed.

 "I said something I don't know" she laughed.

 "Why don't you tell me somethin?" I urged.

 "I'm realleh havin fun" she smiled up at meh and I wanted to kiss her, buh there were loads of people watchin. And I didn't know how she felt about PDA's.

 "Me too" I smiled.

 "Ok I'm kinda tired do you think we could stop embarassin ourselves now?" she asked.

 "I thought you'd never ask"

**********

"Soh Zen, what's your favourite song?" she asked once we goht into the cab all snug.

 "I dunno realleh, buh recently there's this song thah's been stuck in ma head"

 "Yeah?"

 "Yeah it's uhm...Black keys by Nick Jonas. It's ma girlfriend's favourite song"

 She seemed to like thah cause she scooted a bit a closer and intertwined her fingers with mine.

 "Man I really don't wanna goh home" she mused when we were like two minutes aweh from her house.

 "I don't want you to goh either" I made a sad fehs and she smiled.

 "You better kiss meh now, cause my parents would noht be happeh with you kissin their daughter outside their house" she said it casualleh and looked out the window. I looked at her and she turned to look at meh and I was gehting nervous now. Soh before I could geht myself psyched out, I just leaned in and kissed her.

Gia's POV

I had to sneak in cause Priya wasn't home yet and she was my alibi. I'd told Zayn to text me once he was safely home. I'd just gotten into my pj's when he texted. And so we ended up chatting all night and I was rather tired at church the next morning. Priya goht back from hanging out with Loueh at around half elevenish. So she was pretty tired too. We goht some stern looks from my father and mother, buh they didn't seh anything. If you haven't realised yet, my parents don't know Zayn and I are an item. And I think I'd like to keep it thah weh for a while. Noht because I'm embarrassed of him or anything, cause thah would be crazeh. Buh my parents are very strict and I don't think they'll approve of meh going from one relationship into the next. And the fact thah Zayn is of a different faith makes it even worse. So fingers crossed they won't find out.