Chapter 29:Late night spaces

Priya's POV

"Lock the doors and don't open for anyone" my mom said, chugging her suitcase down the stairs.

"Mom we're gonna be here all weekend and you know Louis' gonna stop by to check up on us" I laughed at how paranoid my mom was.

"Yeah but make sure your sister is around and no sneaking off to your room or anything. In fact he shouldn't go upstairs at all"

"But what if he needs to wee?" I teased.

"Priya, you sure you girls will be fine?"

"Yes mom we will be completely fine. I'm here" Gia said coming down the stairs and giving our mother a hug.

"Just call if you'll need anything okay?"

"I think they'll be fine" My dad said taking the suitcase from my mom and then ushering her out of the house. They were going away on some retreat kinda thing and as excited as my mom was about going, she also worries about us far too much.

"Mom, Mishka will be here from Sunday, so it's just two nights" Gia reminded her.

"Okay, okay be safe" she kissed both of us and then left. Once our parents were safely on their way Gia locked the door and then turned to me with a huge grin.

"What?"

"What's the plans?" she asked looking a little mischief.

"Why would we have plans?" I asked innocently.

"Pri!" she squealed.

"You madam, are getting too naughty" I shook my head at her.

"No Priya, talk to me. We only have two days of freedom"

"Why...don't you like Mishka?" I teased. Mishka is our cousin that lives in London and was coming to stay over with us until our parents got back.

"No, she's soh boring; plus she's a snitch" she whined.

"How can you say that you don't like your own cousin?" I dramatically held a hand over mouth in shock and shook my head at my younger sibling.

"It's noht thah I don't like her, it’s just...oh you know"

"Yeah I know, so why aren't you getting ready?"

"Ready for what?"

"We're going for a show"

"What? Where?" she was excited now.

"The ramps, it's someone's garage band; apparently they're pretty good"

"So our parents are barely out of town and now we're going to hang out at the ramps? And to think they were worried about me" she shook her head at me and then ran upstairs to get ready.

Zayn's POV

"Zayn, ya ready mate?"

"Yeah, do I uh...look okay?"

"Yeah you look great. Now c'mon"

"Bro chill out we're just goin to the ramps man" Anthoneh teased pattin meh on the back.

"Yeah, buh Gia's gonna be there" Tommo said in a rather good impersonation of ma accent.

"Shuht op lads" I said walking out of ma room.

"Don't be too leht" my mom warned as we left the house.

"Oh don't worry, Mrs Malik, he's in good hands" Tommo winked and ma mom had to shake her head and laugh.