Chapter 38:Packing up and taking off

A/N Hey you guys thanks so much for all the reads and comments and stuff it's really so amazing and I'm flattered. So this is kind of a short chapter, but it's important to know where Zayn and Gia are at. Anyway, I hope you like it and let me know what you think. Read Comment Vote. big love xxxx

(Two months later)

Zayn's POV

"Open it open it!" my sister begged jumping up and down. She was more excited than I was. I had just gotten my GCSE results a couple of weeks ago and surprisingly I had done pretty well.Now, I had just gotten a letter in the mail from the 'London School of the Arts' the uni I really wanted to goh to. I was a biht nervous about it and was gonna sneak aweh to my room to read it, buh my little sister had spotted me first. And because it was a 'school of the arts' the envelope was covered in colourful graphics. It was pretty sick actualleh, buh it wasn't helping my situation. The moment she'd spotted it she knew exactly what it was.

"Bai pleasseee!" she was pleading now.

"Okeh, okeh Safaa shhhh" I held a finger to my lips and motioned for her to follow me. Once we were safely in ma room with the door shut, I slowly opened the envelope. I scanned the words and then looked at my sister who was sitting at the foot of my bed shaking her legs impatiently.

"So?" she asked.

"So...I got in"

"Yay!" she jumped onto me and threw her arms around my neck. Then she grabbed the letter and ran out the door before I'd even had a chance to tell her noht to tell anyone.

Gia's POV

"Guess what?!" Priya plopped herself down on the bed.

"What?"

Whatever it was it was making her really excited.

"Act more excited like you really wanna know, cause believe me you do"

"Okeh what?" I smirked.

"We goht tickets to the Ed Sheeran show!"

"You're joking"

"Nope" she shook her head.

"Well, I can't come" I realized.

"Why not?"

"Cause I'll be at school" I tried to keep a straight face.

"But you...you got in?" I saw her expression change from one of confusion to one of joy and excitement. I nodded and she pulled me into a very tight embrace.

"Giaaa!" she ruffled my hair and stuff as though I was a puppy. Well, at least someone was glad for me. I hadn't told my parents yet, but I knew they wouldn't be as happy as Priya was. It wasn't the school they'd wanted me to geht into, buh it was my first choice. And besides they should be glad I hadn't gotten accepted at the 'London School of the Arts'; if they knew I'd applied there that is. 

"Oh look at you, gonna be a journalist" Priya teased and I wrinkled my nose.

"Yeah" I mumbled.

"Hey act excited okay" she nudged me.

"Why, cause I'm not grounded anymore?"

"There is no hope for you Gia" she shook her head.

"Thank you" I bowed curtly and she started laughing.